BOX1

P1000 OEM fabric half doors

R

RedLevel

Nov 20, 2020
iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You will hate the strap to open the door with. Don't get to slam happy with the handle from the inside, you will pull the rivets through the plastic door. Just like most Honda accessories, they are over priced, fit poor and a pain to install. Good luck.

Reactions: Lady01 and Amre2me2
B

BrianM

Aug 14, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I just ordered a set from this place. They look super easy to take off and on, plus they have a great system for moving the rear window (for the full cab) to the middle so you can use the bed.

The cost for the full front and rear doors plus the rear window is about 2/3 the price is the honda soft doors.

I will be making a full video on this to go with my others.
Let me know when your video is available.

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You will hate the strap to open the door with. Don't get to slam happy with the handle from the inside, you will pull the rivets through the plastic door. Just like most Honda accessories, they are over priced, fit poor and a pain to install. Good luck.

Good point about being "slam happy" using the inside handle... I havd not expereinced it but you make a good point. I agree the OEM are a $$. I have seen a few reports on the forums about the pull handle release, I have not experienced issues but i can see that there could be some issues.

Reactions: EMAW
RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered a set from this place. They look super easy to take off and on, plus they have a great system for moving the rear window (for the full cab) to the middle so you can use the bed.

The cost for the full front and rear doors plus the rear window is about 2/3 the price of the honda soft doors.

I just got these doors installed. Working on the video now. Will be a week or two probably getting it finished but overall very happy with this product.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just got these doors installed. Working on the video now. Will be a week or two probably getting it finished but overall very happy with this product.
The drinking game for your videos is that one drink every time there is an edit in which you call yourself a name or insult yourself. I went through a sixer watching your dual battery video. Loved the video though.

RobSparre

RobSparre

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2020
West Chester, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The drinking game for your videos is that one drink every time there is an edit in which you call yourself a name or insult yourself. I went through a sixer watching your dual battery video. Loved the video though.
Oh man I would be drunk before I get to the end. I have “IDIOT” saved as a quick element add to all videos because it happens so often. That there is not a talent to be proud of, but hopefully it gets people laughing.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh man I would be drunk before I get to the end. I have “IDIOT” saved as a quick element add to all videos because it happens so often. That there is not a talent to be proud of, but hopefully it gets people laughing.
Your videos are great. They help the rest of us learn.

Reactions: TripleB and Lady01
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

The cost for the full front and rear doors plus the rear window is about 2/3 the price of the honda soft doors.

The CEC enclosures are pretty nice, my issue with them is having to unzip the door every time I get in and out. I use my P1k5D for checking fence, chores and trail riding, that would get old in a hurry for me. Having said that, you’re going to appreciate how much an enclosure will help winter riding.

Reactions: TripleB and Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!