JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
the wheel runs true on the machine no wobble at all... and it's already been into the dealer for this under warranty. I was told the tire pressure was too low and sent on my way.

I measures the distance between the center of the bolt on the frame out to the center of the bolts at the wheel hub everything matches compared to the opposite side within <1/16"

Originally I was concerned that maybe one shock wasn't developing pressure as it should under load, which is why I was asking the question. After further inspection the shocks are fine.

The only remaining thoughts I have are that the ears could be welded onto the frame in the wrong location or that the wheel hub casting is off somehow? I will tear into it more tomorrow
Interesting, just for the sake of asking......what kind of surface do you ride mainly?....are you riding in Turf or 2WD? And are you by any chance making more right turns the left (serious question 😂).......I recall at cpl people having more wear on one side then other from too many turns one way vs the other (on a locked rear end though)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
20psi on ATV tires
the max inflation pressure is listed at 35PSI which I realize is for seating the bead.
I had the tires at 10 and when it went into the dealer for this issue told me it was waaay too low and inflated the tires to 16.
20 is way too high unless your running an LT tire on pavement all the time. Your dealer dosnt know what they are talking about telling you 10 is too low and go to 16! Just sayin

D

Dan-Squatch

Feb 9, 2024
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20 is way too high unless your running an LT tire on pavement all the time. Your dealer dosnt know what they are talking about telling you 10 is too low and go to 16! Just sayin
Why do you think I brought it home to tear it down ;)
and yes they were a Goodyear Duratrack on a 15" rim under a can-am 850... worked perfect for plowing the snow

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
16PSI in the tires, well within the acceptable range.
I just finished taking the toe measurements... its bad
on jacks 1-1/8" toe in
on the ground 13/16" toe in
With these numbers and still under warranty, I'd tell the dealer to fix the damn thing and call me when they get it right.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Why do you think I brought it home to tear it down ;)
and yes they were a Goodyear Duratrack on a 15" rim under a can-am 850... worked perfect for plowing the snow
Shut the front door!
The discussion is about your Honda and the UTV tires on it. They sure as $hit dont look like GY Duratracks. Nothing was ever mentioned about a Canned Ham Commander? Is their something were missing?

Reactions: TxDoc
D

Dan-Squatch

Feb 9, 2024
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shut the front door!
The discussion is about your Honda and the UTV tires on it. They sure as $hit dont look like GY Duratracks. Nothing was ever mentioned about a Canned Ham Commander? Is their something were missing?
Sorry for being unclear, the Tires I was running 20PSI in were GY Duratracks under an outlander 850

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry for being unclear, the Tires I was running 20PSI in were GY Duratracks under an outlander 850
Ah ok. Ive been known for missing something in a convo, usually with my wife cuz it sounds like the peanuts teach mumbling 1/2 the time😂 but this one threw me off

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!