P1000 OEM full hard doors.

M

mrmagoolin

Apr 20, 2022
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone in here recently installed these on their machine? I am asking as the instructions are quite a bit different then what I have. I got the instructions from powersports.honda.com. One of the first differences that I see is that instead of bolting the hinge pieces on the B pillar they come welded on. Then I see you need two tension springs and some other parts, mine did not come with these. I also looked on my son's 2016 who had the doors on when he bought it and it did not have the springs. Do I really need them or not? They also do not show where the rubber add on pieces go. I also need to look more as I do not see the keys for doors anywhere. Is this what others are experiencing? I can not contact the dealer I bought them from today as they are closed, will call them tomorrow. Thanks for anything you have for me.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!