P1000 factory Honda warranty off ebay save a lot of money

Manshoon

Manshoon

Jul 5, 2016
Eastern Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Do not currently own
I am on the fence here with the purchase of an extended warranty from this Ebay seller. My question is would they send you the contract after you paid them. I made an offer to them for less then advertised price and they accepted it. I will call them in the morning and get the particulars straightened out prior to sending $

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am on the fence here with the purchase of an extended warranty from this Ebay seller. My question is would they send you the contract after you paid them. I made an offer to them for less then advertised price and they accepted it. I will call them in the morning and get the particulars straightened out prior to sending $
You will have to send them all your paper work so they can get the vin. They will also need your service records from the dealer or when you did it yourself. If they don't ask for the vin it's probably a scam. Personally I would not get it off eBay.

J

JTW

You will have to send them all your paper work so they can get the vin. They will also need your service records from the dealer or when you did it yourself. If they don't ask for the vin it's probably a scam. Personally I would not get it off eBay.
I agree.. find a dealer that is close on price!

Reactions: iowaguy and sharp
Ridem32

Ridem32

Apr 28, 2016
Terry
If you buy from eBay and use Paypal your protected I buy lots from eBay. I will buy mine from eBay after first of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you buy from eBay and use Paypal your protected I buy lots from eBay. I will buy mine from eBay after first of year.

Yup Paypal is a beautiful thing!

O

ortmansilver1000

Dec 8, 2016
Fitchburg Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its for real talked to them today. The 6 month was coverage for someother machine. they said they needed to change the site. They offer it at that price as an extra income. Called the dealership where i bought mine just north of them and they were at 800$ for 4 yrs. They said they would match the 465.

Reactions: JTW
T

TheBreeze

Jan 6, 2017
Van,Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just spoke to them as well, its a real deal. I asked about the clutches and he is going to check with the service manager about it.
Paypal no interest would be nice for this purchase.

Update
Chris called me back and said a clutch failure would be covered.
Normal high mileage worn out would not.

Eric

Last edited:
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I agree.. find a dealer that is close on price!
they are a dealer and I looked them up and matched the phone numbers etc. If u are willing to buy from a dealer then u are willing to buy from them.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!