P700 Fender flares

smaus24

smaus24

Feb 22, 2018
pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-2
Recently purchased Honda front fender flares for my Pioneer 700-2 haven't installed them yet wandering if anyone has and how hard of a job it is.

Thanks

Reactions: Isaiah and swsebek
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Recently purchased Honda front fender flares for my Pioneer 700-2 haven't installed them yet wandering if anyone has and how hard of a job it is.

Thanks
Yes I installed on my 700-4. Very easy install, but they are brittle! They break easy!!!

Reactions: Isaiah and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
They look really good and do cut down on the mud flinging...But if you smack them off something they break easy...Also you have to drill fenders.They can be used with the muddbusters flaps as well and still look good...the mudd busters work better and are tougher

Reactions: smaus24
jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like the looks of them but I've steered away so far because of the comments on how easy they break.
Be nice to be able to make a mold off the originals and try to make something more durable

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
On my former 700, I installed mud flaps, mud busters on the rear and purchase one truck mud flap from Rural King, split it long ways, shaped it slightly and attached one half on each front fender. The split half was about 12" x 36" and did a great job of keeping mud off from the front wheels. Hopefully, you can see the front mud flaps in these two pictures attached.

Honda pioneer Pioneer2

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
On my former 700, I installed mud flaps, mud busters on the rear and purchase one truck mud flap from Rural King, split it long ways, shaped it slightly and attached one half on each front fender. The split half was about 12" x 36" and did a great job of keeping mud off from the front wheels. Hopefully, you can see the front mud flaps in these two pictures attached.

View attachment 66023 View attachment 66024
How well do the rear mubdusters cut down on all the mud coming into the rear footwell where the gaps are?

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
The mud flaps worked great on my Honda Pioneer 700, light weight and do a nice job blocking the vast majority of mud.

Reactions: swsebek
C

Chad123

Apr 2, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just got my rear fender flares from mud busters they work great. If you got a P700 4 like I do then then you got to get rear fender flares or you will be cleaning alot and the ones from mud busters are great.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!