Finally got a SxS

gunner_20

gunner_20

Jun 16, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
New guy here from SW Missouri. Traded my '07Honda Rubicon 4x4 and some cash for a '18 Pioneer 700. Wife had been after me to get something that my daughter, her, and myself could ride together.

Crazy amount of heat from under the seat, already got some heat shield and sound deading on the way. First ride out, temp light came on and had to stop in the woods to let it cool down, then limp it back to the house. 👎 Never heard the fan come on at all, got a new one of those on the way. Already ordered the bypass switch from the store too.

Hopefully next time out we will get to enjoy it....

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
New guy here from SW Missouri. Traded my '07Honda Rubicon 4x4 and some cash for a '18 Pioneer 700. Wife had been after me to get something that my daughter, her, and myself could ride together.

Crazy amount of heat from under the seat, already got some heat shield and sound deading on the way. First ride out, temp light came on and had to stop in the woods to let it cool down, then limp it back to the house. 👎 Never heard the fan come on at all, got a new one of those on the way. Already ordered the bypass switch from the store too.

Welcome to the club from South Florida

Post some pics of the buggy when you can. Sorry about the troubles but I'm sure anything that comes up someone here has delt with it and would be more than glad to help ya out. Use the search bar up top for many many topics on the 700s 👍

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

Congrats & welcome to the club.

Check with @trigger for a Quickshield to help with the under seat heat

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Welcome to the club from BC! Good luck with the overheating issues.

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

Welcome from Ohio

gunner_20

gunner_20

Jun 16, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
A couple taken the other night before the 1st ride.

Roof I ordered came in today and hope to get it on this weekend.

IMG 3322 IMG 3321

advertisement