Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I posted alot more back in 2019 when I hoped to buy a Talon, but one thing after another got in the road. So I been here off and on mostly lurky and learning everything I could from you guys. Well today after an 1800 mile journey and 23hr day I just got home with my 2020 Green Talon with 268 miles on the odometer. Had 2 slip out of my hands closer before I could snag them, but as I wanted green and under 500 miles on the Talon. The one I found is bone stock. Which is great cause I can make it mine and nothing is messed with yet. I will do a build thread once I start the build.

Thanks to all of you I was able to check the items you all have listed here as must check before driving Talons. The air clean was sealed up correctly, sub transmission was full of oil, and the shift cable was adjusted correctly.

KIMG0221

advertisement
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome from Rocky Top (TN). Very nice looking SXS. A membership in SXS is the best investment you can make in your Honda. You will get your membership fee back many times. The new Talon owners link mentioned earlier is excellent and is always being updated. Maybe you have some suggested to uplink?

Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Thanks everyone.

Does anybody know if AED is still in business? Been trying to get ahold of them for a few days and no reply.

GBell

GBell

Apr 21, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I posted alot more back in 2019 when I hoped to buy a Talon, but one thing after another got in the road. So I been here off and on mostly lurky and learning everything I could from you guys. Well today after an 1800 mile journey and 23hr day I just got home with my 2020 Green Talon with 268 miles on the odometer. Had 2 slip out of my hands closer before I could snag them, but as I wanted green and under 500 miles on the Talon. The one I found is bone stock. Which is great cause I can make it mine and nothing is messed with yet. I will do a build thread once I start the build.

Thanks to all of you I was able to check the items you all have listed here as must check before driving Talons. The air clean was sealed up correctly, sub transmission was full of oil, and the shift cable was adjusted correctly.

View attachment 292465
Awesome! Welcome aboard.

Bigshow

Bigshow

Lifetime Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
AED finally replied to me and let me know they are no longer making parts.

We have stopped production on Talon and all SXS parts as we have switched to contract work only.

Reactions: Blownzuki
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!