H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I expect production will be much higher on the Pioneer 1000. It took over a year for the 700 to catch up to the demand. Some of the competition has much smaller engines. Viking 686cc, Wolverine 708cc, Teryx 780cc or near that, Ranger 875cc. The competitive comparison videos should be up on the Honda site before long. I think everyone will be impressed with the 6 speed transmission performance. I expect the 2016 Yamaha Sport model will have a 6 speed with paddle shifters. Belt drive works great but most brands have a frequent maintenance Schedule and most need a new belt every 4,000 to 8,000 miles. The owners that abuse them especially with large tires can go through a belt at low mileage.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought I briefly saw a flaming comment or two yesterday. I guess that is what is being moderated. I don't even care about cost comparison. I only care about cost. I came in looking specifically for the Honda, specifically for the transmission. The fact that I really like Honda is not the determining factor. When I look at the price I simply decide if this machine is worth what they are asking. If it is, I will be buying. Yes, I'm buying. Will it be the best machine of it's type out there? It doesn't matter to me.

Reactions: rocmar and Hondasxs
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I went out on Trail ride the other day and i had a guy in the group ask my if i was planing on selling my 700-4 when i move and i told him i had not planed on it but now I may need to give him a call because that would get me right in the ball park there for the P1000 thank you for posting the prices @Alexa !!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
People should be able to post there opinion. ......
in the USA & here...
I read nothing that was out of line
I do have a problem with a utv being priced
but the specs still a mystery.
The should be released at same time

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!