sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you to all the great folks here. I just couldn't wait for the announcement on the 17s and finally worked a good deal to trade my quads.
It was a long debate over base or deluxe, green, grey, white. Decided on grey deluxe. Won't be many accessories but have roof and glass windshield. Will add winch (which I have) and Trail Armor skids. Eventually some lights and USB chargers.

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thank you to all the great folks here. I just couldn't wait for the announcement on the 17s and finally worked a good deal to trade my quads.
It was a long debate over base or deluxe, green, grey, white. Decided on grey deluxe. Won't be many accessories but have roof and glass windshield. Will add winch (which I have) and Trail Armor skids. Eventually some lights and USB chargers.

View attachment 18001

BRILLIANT!

That was the one that I wanted but had to settle for white because I couldn't find one and didn't want to get stuck on the waiting list.:D

You got lucky. Talking to my dealer yesterday, he said that the Silver ones are the hardest to find. He said they are the second largest Honda dealer in the nation and they had only gotten half a dozen of them since launch and every one of them is sold before they even get out of the crate with them. That is what everyone called and asked about. Including me! :)

Great job!

Reactions: sugarray
PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Might as well put a flat screen and a/c in the garage and create the perfect man cave. Congratulations on your new ride.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Beautiful!

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 18001
Congratulations!! Welcome to the club. You won't be disappointed!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@sugarray again congratulations! With pictures you are officially part of this great group (at least officially)I know you've been pushing to get it quickly so it's so great to see it come all together. Excited to start seeing family photos!

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BRILLIANT!

That was the one that I wanted but had to settle for white because I couldn't find one and didn't want to get stuck on the waiting list.:D

You got lucky. Talking to my dealer yesterday, he said that the Silver ones are the hardest to find. He said they are the second largest Honda dealer in the nation and they had only gotten half a dozen of them since launch and every one of them is sold before they even get out of the crate with them. That is what everyone called and asked about. Including me! :)

Great job!

I was at the dealer 5 hrs while they put it together. They received it Wednesday. I sent an email yesterday and rep said they just got it. We worked a deal and I was there before they opened this morning. I like the black wheels so much better than the silver. They would be sweet on a white one!

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I was at the dealer 5 hrs while they put it together. They received it Wednesday. I sent an email yesterday and rep said they just got it. We worked a deal and I was there before they opened this morning. I like the black wheels so much better than the silver. They would be sweet on a white one!

You lucky dog!

You got one practically straight from the factory!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're going to love it! Congrats it feels great to own the best sxs out there !

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If you get a chance and don't mind doing it would you post the last few digits of your VIN? Don't have to post them all, just the first and second number after all the zeros and just put XXs for the other numbers.

Like mine is 49XX. So it was after the 4,900 unit that was produced.

Since yours is basically as close to "off the factory floor" as any I know and purchased at a similar time as mine, I wonder what your run order is.

I am betting yours will be up into more digits than mine was. Based on some of the weathering on my unit, (Rusting on knuckles, dirt under the seat, etc) I think I was fibbed to about how long they had my unit before they sold it to me unless Honda stores them outside after leaving the factory.

I am fine with it because it only had 15 min of run time on it when I got it but I still don't like to be lied to.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great looking ride. You love this thing.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the purchase. You will be totally amazed by this machine. Torquey like a V-twin with high rpm punch of an inline. They will climb most anything. Post pics when you get the chance

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hurry up from your vacation so you can ride! Can't wait to see pictures!

Reactions: sharp
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Already have my buddy back home scouting out a ride for us the last weekend of the month. Time's a coming!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive had 3 days off in last 15 days of work plus it's been raining almost every day for a week. I'm off 4 days starting tomorrow. So believe you me I'm finding me some mud and large rocks in the very near future

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ive had 3 days off in last 15 days of work plus it's been raining almost every day for a week. I'm off 4 days starting tomorrow. So believe you me I'm finding me some mud and large rocks in the very near future
We know you are Delton your fully in:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!