P500 Finally

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
9f0cd4100a52f746ce034f14c7bd3813. I finally got her set up the way I want her. Getting ready for April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
9f0cd4100a52f746ce034f14c7bd3813. I finally got her set up the way I want her. Getting ready for April.

Damn, look at the size of those speakers! When in doubt, go big. ;)
Same wheels I just put on, only mine are all black. I had those little white stickers on mine too. Nice looking rig man.

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Damn, look at the size of those speakers! When in doubt, go big. ;)
Same wheels I just put on, only mine are all black. I had those little white stickers on mine too. Nice looking rig man.

LMAO yeah those speakers didn't look that big online when I ordered them. They sound pretty good though. Thanks

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Really nice machine! I do like the tires and wheels, as well.

Question: What are the offset on the wheels, and do the tires clear the frame with the steering wheel at full turn?

Nice P500!

Reactions: RickyB
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I am so sorry for your loss Rick . We all know that when you get it all done , just the way you want it , you sell it so you can start all over again . So the loss of $$$$$$$$$ is substantial but who cares ? Your rig looks good and I am going to implement your fold down windshield foam pad .

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Really nice machine! I do like the tires and wheels, as well.

Question: What are the offset on the wheels, and do the tires clear the frame with the steering wheel at full turn?

Nice P500!

The tires clear the frame but barley. I am thinking either 1" or 2" spacers. I haven't made up my mind yet.

RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I am so sorry for your loss Rick . We all know that when you get it all done , just the way you want it , you sell it so you can start all over again . So the loss of $$$$$$$$$ is substantial but who cares ? Your rig looks good and I am going to implement your fold down windshield foam pad .

Damn you're good Huck. It's almost like you're reading my mind. My mind says sell it and go with a 1000. My budget (wife) says no way in hell. LOL

Reactions: Jshell3
RickyB

RickyB

Jan 12, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

Oh and the foam is just a piece of pvc insulation that was laying around that does a better job than the sticky things that came with it that got blown off on the first pressure wash. Just sayin.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The tires clear the frame but barley. I am thinking either 1" or 2" spacers. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Just an FYI, I've got some 1" ers up for sale. Only have 160 mi on them. I got new wheels and took them off. No idea what it cost to ship them but...

lonewolf

lonewolf

Jan 19, 2017
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

Many thanks for the info! The 1" spacer would probably be all you need, unless your just looking to go wider.

Again, nice machine!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!