Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I'm glad to hear y'all are alright. Hopefully it doesn't get anybody else's houses either. I used to never worry about fire too much ,but after the fires here in Gatlinburg last year, I have a new respect for fire.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm glad to hear y'all are alright. Hopefully it doesn't get anybody else's houses either. I used to never worry about fire too much ,but after the fires here in Gatlinburg last year, I have a new respect for fire.
Yea, it's sobering seeing it in your backyard. We were lucky the ground was damp, there was little wind and they got the fire break in place quickly

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Okeedoak... video up. I cleaned up the fire break going up over the north end of the property. @GlockMeister sorry it didn't turn out well for you. I don't think @CumminsPusher or @Tigermark is going to be able to make it up this trail either.... Oh well, Mary's Ridge Retards is a select group made up of @Manwell, @drfubar and @Delton. The others probably won't make it through the Mary's Ridge Retard official drink anyway, say nothing about the ridge... I won't be videoing their attempts at making the ridge out of respect for them.. I don't think anyone wants to see @CumminsPusher or @Tigermark break down and become blubbering, sniffling snowflakes! Or maybe you do! @GlockMeister I know you could make it, but too bad you aren't going to be here for the challenge!

advertisement
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okeedoak... video up. I cleaned up the fire break going up over the north end of the property. @GlockMeister sorry it didn't turn out well for you. I don't think @CumminsPusher or @Tigermark is going to be able to make it up this trail either.... Oh well, Mary's Ridge Retards is a select group made up of @Manwell, @drfubar and @Delton. The others probably won't make it through the Mary's Ridge Retard official drink anyway, say nothing about the ridge... I won't be videoing their attempts at making the ridge out of respect for them.. I don't think anyone wants to see @CumminsPusher or @Tigermark break down and become blubbering, sniffling snowflakes! Or maybe you do! @GlockMeister I know you could make it, but too bad you aren't going to be here for the challenge!

I recognized the tire on the top side off the hill and it seems like you, Delton and I looked at that area or an area very close to that when we are out there "blazing trails" in the past! That is going to make for a great loop without any doubt... silver lining to the fire perhaps!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I recognized the tire on the top side off the hill and it seems like you, Delton and I looked at that area or an area very close to that when we are out there "blazing trails" in the past! That is going to make for a great loop without any doubt... silver lining to the fire perhaps!
Yea, it's the spot that i wanted to make a trail so it worked out well.

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You won't be videoing because your truely scared we'll make it up in 2wd. And btw everyone wants to see us become sniffling snowflakes! Can't look away from tragedy no matter how hard you try
Nice video buddy looks like a pretty nice trail that they made

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
You won't be videoing because your truely scared we'll make it up in 2wd. And btw everyone wants to see us become sniffling snowflakes! Can't look away from tragedy no matter how hard you try
@CumminsPusher, I thinks he's trying to pull a fast one on us.:rolleyes: Did @Delton and @Manwell have to drink this super secret drink?:rolleyes: Also, we get double credit for passing the ridge challenge in a 500, don't you think?

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher, I thinks he's trying to pull a fast one on us.:rolleyes: Did @Delton and @Manwell have to drink this super secret drink?:rolleyes: Also, we get double credit for passing the ridge challenge in a 500, don't you think?
Seeing that the drink is "super secret" do you actually think anyone is going to utter a word about it?? o_O

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Seeing that the drink is "super secret" do you actually think anyone is going to utter a word about it?? o_O
Only the ingredients are secret, not the existence of the drink. Rumor has it that It's some crazy concoction that Drf and @JTW came up with while sitting in the hot tub :eek: listening to Michael Bolton :eek:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Only the ingredients are secret, not the existence of the drink. Rumor has it that It's some crazy concoction that Drf and @JTW came up with while sitting in the hot tub :eek: listening to Michael Bolton :eek:
What happens in Drf's tub needs to stay in the tub. Curious which one dressed like the man

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
oh you can try 2 wheel but I'm not running the winch cable for ya... You are on your own.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!