Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I’m sure glad I live in Missouri, we have a FAFO governor who is pro gun and 2nd amendment. They even let us concealed carry without permits. I hope y’all get better leadership with some common sense.
I lived down in Reeds Spring, MO for a couple years. Mom is buried there. Need to get back for a visit soon.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Ordered a new trigger a few days ago for my HM defense AR15 rifle. It's made by trigger tech. This is the top of the line trigger
That's a nice trigger. Worth it for a precision rifle.

I don't spend that much on triggers for ALL of my AR-platform stuff, but do put some variation of the LaRue MBT on all of them - massively better than scratchy MIL-spec and 90% of shooters can't tell the difference between a $90 trigger and a $400 trigger.

Sadly, ALL of these AR-platform rifles and pistols that I speak of were lost in an unfortunate and tragic boating accident last weekend.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's a nice trigger. Worth it for a precision rifle.

I don't spend that much on triggers for ALL of my AR-platform stuff, but do put some variation of the LaRue MBT on all of them - massively better than scratchy MIL-spec and 90% of shooters can't tell the difference between a $90 trigger and a $400 trigger.

Sadly, ALL of these AR-platform rifles and pistols that I speak of were lost in an unfortunate and tragic boating accident last weekend.
Hate to hear about your loss. That sucks. Get this. Installed the trigger yesterday and something didn't feel right when trying to tighten one of the set screws that lock it in tight. One of them clicked as soon as I tried to turn it. You can't see the top of the screw because its sets down in the trigger housing to deep. Tried backing it off, "click". Tried to tighten a few more turns, "click, click". Took it out today because I figured what was wrong, the head must be stripped. It was. The screw is a 1/16 allen and would not move at all. I called but have to call back Monday to see what we're gonna do. Just my luck.

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hate to hear about your loss. That sucks. Get this. Installed the trigger yesterday and something didn't feel right when trying to tighten one of the set screws that lock it in tight. One of them clicked as soon as I tried to turn it. You can't see the top of the screw because its sets down in the trigger housing to deep. Tried backing it off, "click". Tried to tighten a few more turns, "click, click". Took it out today because I figured what was wrong, the head must be stripped. It was. The screw is a 1/16 allen and would not move at all. I called but have to call back Monday to see what we're gonna do. Just my luck.
I’ve had that happen. What I do is use a control screwdriver or a very small flat head from a driver kit. It’s a gentle process but if it’s the Allen head rounding out, I’ve tapped a flat head into the head of the set screw and gently backed it out. This little screwdriver has been shaved down to fit these well. Plus it’s my carb jet screwdriver so it’s nice and thin. The only other thing I’ve had to do is remove the trigger all together and drive it down out the bottom. This would be my first suggestion because you won’t have that pressure binding it up.
912222D7 7EA2 420A AF0B 0F964237D059

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 384315
The set screws are down in the holes that have the arrow and say "snug". It's brand new and was bad from factory. I didn't mess it up. It's going back somehow or exchanged for a new one.
I will say that TT triggers are very nice. They should take care of you. And that price from your link is only $3 over my cost. EuroOptic must have bought a bunch at a discount or something because they lost money on the sale of those! Not sure if you want to try a different company but JMT tactical out of Richland Washington makes very nice triggers for $120. I have a couple and sold them. Never heard of anyone complaining or having issues.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I've got LaRue MBTs in every AR except my 6.8SPC SBR that has a Geissle. Can't beat them for the price.

Picked up a Mossberg Maverick 88 today with 18.5" and 28" barrels at Buds Gun shop for $259. Should make a nice truck/SxS beater. Stopped in looking for a Glock 44 with a threaded barrel but they only had standard barrels in stock. Thinking about getting up in the morning and going to the gun show in Knoxville. I usually leave disappointed, but occasionally find a good deal. I've got an itch for another 357 wheel gun or Marlin lever that needs scratched.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've got LaRue MBTs in every AR except my 6.8SPC SBR that has a Geissle. Can't beat them for the price.

Picked up a Mossberg Maverick 88 today with 18.5" and 28" barrels at Buds Gun shop for $259. Should make a nice truck/SxS beater. Stopped in looking for a Glock 44 with a threaded barrel but they only had standard barrels in stock. Thinking about getting up in the morning and going to the gun show in Knoxville. I usually leave disappointed, but occasionally find a good deal. I've got an itch for another 357 wheel gun or Marlin lever that needs scratched.
I've got a 357 Ruger Wheel gun, it's my go to.

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Realized I had been sitting on all the parts to build my wife’s poly26 for a while now. Got a bunch of the poly stuff a few years back and now that all the Glock parts finally came in from years of back order… wahlaaaa!
41F18C7F B663 4BB4 8D8B B16AE5D00499

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Realized I had been sitting on all the parts to build my wife’s poly26 for a while now. Got a bunch of the poly stuff a few years back and now that all the Glock parts finally came in from years of back order… wahlaaaa!
View attachment 385326
Turned out great! I've always loved the 26/27/33 sized Glocks. Seems like they almost always shoot as good or better than the larger frame sizes.....atleast for me.

I had a form 4 approved Friday for a Silencerco Sparrow. Only put about 20rds thru it off the porch but I can tell it's gonna be fun! I went ahead and put another 30cal can in jail while I was there picking it up. A Dead Air Nomad LT this time. I'm currently at 275 days on a Nomad 30 so hopefully I'll see it soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!