Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Forgot to take a pic, but I transferred an old Remington Rand M1911A1 today. S/N dated it 1942-43. Pretty cool holding WWII history ~80 years later.

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Easter everyone! What are you all carrying for your Easter Day Carry? Vonster has his favorite torpedo level we’re taking to brunch lol
2D5A35EE 6EED 4D50 B22F E84A111849E8

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Happy Easter everyone! What are you all carrying for your Easter Day Carry? Vonster has his favorite torpedo level we’re taking to brunch lol
View attachment 382658
Nice choice, @HeadedOut. Happy Easter!

G19 is the normal standard daily carry in a Tier1 Axis Elite AWIB holster. But if we get all gussied up (church or otherwise), it's often a Wilson Combat eXperior in this nice, low-profile pancake-style holster:

Screenshot 20230409 115420 DuckDuckGo

Speaking of Easter ... when my youngest daughter turned 16, the Easter bunny upped his game. She found this in her Easter basket that year:

Screenshot 20230409 114654 DuckDuckGo
A Ruger EDC9 in Muddy Girl camo.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Nice choice, @HeadedOut. Happy Easter!

G19 is the normal standard daily carry in a Tier1 Axis Elite AWIB holster. But if we get all gussied up (church or otherwise), it's often a Wilson Combat eXperior in this nice, low-profile pancake-style holster:

View attachment 382660

Speaking of Easter ... when my youngest daughter turned 16, the Easter bunny upped his game. She found this in her Easter basket that year:

View attachment 382659
A Ruger EDC9 in Muddy Girl camo.
parenting done correctly

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Vonster monster is getting his first shotgun! I ended up putting that youth savage back and decided to build him an AR-410. For those curious, it’s a Charles Daily 410 upper and the kit comes with a 10rd mag. You can buy 15 rounders for it if you live in a free state. I have enough youth models he can learn on so I wanted to get his first “big boy” gun. Building it today while he plays in the Gator big wheel! Hope you all are enjoying your Easter!
0B4DC3F0 D1B8 49AC 9F52 DD5D993BBC5D

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So in the coming week, the ASSaUlT wEaPoNs bAn is being implemented in Washingfornia. I ended up pulling the trigger on a 350 Legend build. Got everything ordered and then I found a couple other items I couldn't live without. I didn't want to build more AR's but one more 556 couldn't hurt, aaaaaaand maybe more parts to complete a 300BO with the extra stripped upper I have. Maybe a threaded barrel for my HK45, and a backup for my Gen5 23.

The new law for us is assault weapons, including the parts to construct or repair them, including certain sights, any weapons that can hold more than 10 rounds no matter what the action is, and once signed is immediate implementation. Mein Fuhrer Inslee has zero support on the eastern side of the state and its wild that we haven't split. The state has put it to vote 11 times in our states past. Every time the west side weirdos vote it down because they realize the farmland side of the state makes them too much money.

Anyhow, build sheet and pics coming next week after I get it all! Just wish FedEx would stop using pack mules for shipping...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So in the coming week, the ASSaUlT wEaPoNs bAn is being implemented in Washingfornia. I ended up pulling the trigger on a 350 Legend build. Got everything ordered and then I found a couple other items I couldn't live without. I didn't want to build more AR's but one more 556 couldn't hurt, aaaaaaand maybe more parts to complete a 300BO with the extra stripped upper I have. Maybe a threaded barrel for my HK45, and a backup for my Gen5 23.

The new law for us is assault weapons, including the parts to construct or repair them, including certain sights, any weapons that can hold more than 10 rounds no matter what the action is, and once signed is immediate implementation. Mein Fuhrer Inslee has zero support on the eastern side of the state and its wild that we haven't split. The state has put it to vote 11 times in our states past. Every time the west side weirdos vote it down because they realize the farmland side of the state makes them too much money.

Anyhow, build sheet and pics coming next week after I get it all! Just wish FedEx would stop using pack mules for shipping...
That caused me to buy an AR. I know a dozen people that have picked up at least one gun in couple weeks.

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive had 8 friends who got stuff too. All but 2 of them got a shotgun, pistol and an AR. Im hoping that overturn of the California ruling will affect the rest of the states with this same ban. I think its called the Bonitez decision? He's the judge that said its unconstitutional and had sent it up the chain to get it overturned. If thats the case and the Supreme Court says yes, were free again! Just takes 18 years for it to get through the freaking system...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ive had 8 friends who got stuff too. All but 2 of them got a shotgun, pistol and an AR. Im hoping that overturn of the California ruling will affect the rest of the states with this same ban. I think its called the Bonitez decision? He's the judge that said its unconstitutional and had sent it up the chain to get it overturned. If thats the case and the Supreme Court says yes, were free again! Just takes 18 years for it to get through the freaking system...
Ya even if it was possible to get overturned it’ll be tied up in courts long enough the administration will figure it out on fed level. We shouldn’t hold our breath buddy. I mean just think of the kids..

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It ain’t Friday but I’m in love! No black powder homo…

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I would say I feel for y'all in Washington, but the way things are going here, we're not far behind. Big Gretch recently signed a number of bills into law, one of which now requires a background check for ALL private firearm transactions. Before this, long gun sales/transfers between private parties were cash & carry here in MI. While I'm not happy about it from a Constitutional standpoint, I'm sure I'll see an uptick in the number of ATF Form 4473's that I have to check Box 8 on (facilitation of private party transfer).

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would say I feel for y'all in Washington, but the way things are going here, we're not far behind. Big Gretch recently signed a number of bills into law, one of which now requires a background check for ALL private firearm transactions. Before this, long gun sales/transfers between private parties were cash & carry here in MI. While I'm not happy about it from a Constitutional standpoint, I'm sure I'll see an uptick in the number of ATF Form 4473's that I have to check Box 8 on (facilitation of private party transfer).
Well if Hunter doesn't have to disclose info why should we? Asking for a friend

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ordered a new trigger a few days ago for my HM defense AR15 rifle. It's made by trigger tech. This is the top of the line trigger and I've been searching for a buy on one for about two months and finally came across one. I will include the link below. Best deal I've found of this trigger. It is a single stage pull that is adjustable from 1.5 to 4 lbs. Hope it will help my accuracy a little. The trigger on most of these type guns are set up with a harder pull for safety of double firing but I'm mainly using mine for critter hunting. I'll use the 12ga. for self defense in the house and 45 on the go. TriggerTech AR15 Single Stage Diamond Pro Curved Admiral Blue/Black 1.5-4.0lbs Trigger AR0-SAB-14-NNP

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m sure glad I live in Missouri, we have a FAFO governor who is pro gun and 2nd amendment. They even let us concealed carry without permits. I hope y’all get better leadership with some common sense.

Last edited:
HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok. First off. I’m really happy that 5.7 was back in stock. Secondly, I’m really pissed that it took $690 to buy this little of it. I’m also really pissed that I bought 2, yes 2, PS90’s from FNH when I was working at the Pentagon for $700 each and STUPIDLY SOLD THEM BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE A POINTLESS SBR. Now I have a 5.7 AR upper. f’n yay. Soooo not as cool.
A6B38B80 F5A3 4F40 8F4D B4A497F4E0F8

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As for FIREARM Fridays, not ammomondays? I mean, if it’s catchy, someone start a thread lol

Our Queerful Fuhrer Gavin Inslee is imminent in signing the asinine HB1240 and I squeaked in a few last minute pickups. So here’s my Friday gun-bang? gang-Bang? Carbon clutter? Whatever, guns. Also, if you’re ever in town, hit me up! Let’s go shoot!
CMMG 5.7 pistol upper.
Aero Grendel upper
KH USC .45
HM 556 upper
CMMG 350 Legend
458 socom upper
And a mass amount of triggers and LPK’s for my 80’s before the ban went into affect. Nothing like unconstitutional laws being forced down lawful citizens throats to spark a shopping spree! I remember people saying “why did you buy so many 80’s?” This last week I’ve turned down a bunch of those same people asking if they can buy any extras. Lol I just told them sorry, guess you should move to Seattle and start drinking Bud Light.

Also, I still have ZEV barrels and slides for the Gen4 17 if anyone wants a smoking deal. I had a guy back out of a purchase when I had my FFL years ago and they’re just sitting here.

F21CA6B4 2FAF 4D8F 9BB8 8F6664361A7C

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok. First off. I’m really happy that 5.7 was back in stock. Secondly, I’m really pissed that it took $690 to buy this little of it. I’m also really pissed that I bought 2, yes 2, PS90’s from FNH when I was working at the Pentagon for $700 each and STUPIDLY SOLD THEM BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE A POINTLESS SBR. Now I have a 5.7 AR upper. f’n yay. Soooo not as cool.
View attachment 384181
Well even though the price is a little steep at least you got some on hand nomo. At this stage in the game I would regret giving up anything as well.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
As for FIREARM Fridays, not ammomondays? I mean, if it’s catchy, someone start a thread lol

Our Queerful Fuhrer Gavin Inslee is imminent in signing the asinine HB1240 and I squeaked in a few last minute pickups. So here’s my Friday gun-bang? gang-Bang? Carbon clutter? Whatever, guns. Also, if you’re ever in town, hit me up! Let’s go shoot!
CMMG 5.7 pistol upper.
Aero Grendel upper
KH USC .45
HM 556 upper
CMMG 350 Legend
458 socom upper
And a mass amount of triggers and LPK’s for my 80’s before the ban went into affect. Nothing like unconstitutional laws being forced down lawful citizens throats to spark a shopping spree! I remember people saying “why did you buy so many 80’s?” This last week I’ve turned down a bunch of those same people asking if they can buy any extras. Lol I just told them sorry, guess you should move to Seattle and start drinking Bud Light.

Also, I still have ZEV barrels and slides for the Gen4 17 if anyone wants a smoking deal. I had a guy back out of a purchase when I had my FFL years ago and they’re just sitting here.

View attachment 384182
Good score and a nice collection of goodies that will only become more valuable as time goes on. It's a damn shame that these Moron so called leaders are so hell bent on going after the LAW ABIDING citizen. what's even worse is they keep voting for these people because they believe everything the MSM shoves down their throat. They are to stupid to realize that no existing or future law will stop the criminal with bad intentions. If they spent half the time and money on the actual source of the problem instead of going after us things would be much better. RANT over. Have a great day, pew pew on.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!