Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did a search first but did not find anything - so call it growing up in Scouts or what not but I have not seen any comments on what type of First Aid people have / carry for their rides. I mean we often are miles away from a regular road or even cell service and accidents do happen.

Since I am involved in shooting competitions I have a blow out kit with me most of the time that contains at min:
  • Tourniquet
  • Pressure Bandage
  • Gauze
  • Tape
  • Chest seals
  • Scissors
  • Quick Clot combat gauze
When riding I will take my blow out kit along with some basic supplies like:
  • Band aids assorted
  • Burn Cream
  • Additional gauze
  • Tweezers
  • Tape
  • Advil
I keep all of this is a orange water proof bag that is clipped on to my ROPs in the back bed - incase I need to instruct someone to retrieve for me

Thought I would get the conversation started as we can be a long way down a trail when something were to happen. - Also training - need to know how to use what you got - or Ride with a Dr.

What other items do you carry or should consider adding?

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
My wife also put one together, mainly just the basics to stop bleeding if needed. Ours id stored in a w.p. plastic box under the folded down seat on the floor.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yep my wife has put together one I can damn near lose my Leg and make it.... But kids get hurt every ten steps

J

JTW

I did a search first but did not find anything - so call it growing up in Scouts or what not but I have not seen any comments on what type of First Aid people have / carry for their rides. I mean we often are miles away from a regular road or even cell service and accidents do happen.

Since I am involved in shooting competitions I have a blow out kit with me most of the time that contains at min:
  • Tourniquet
  • Pressure Bandage
  • Gauze
  • Tape
  • Chest seals
  • Scissors
  • Quick Clot combat gauze
When riding I will take my blow out kit along with some basic supplies like:
  • Band aids assorted
  • Burn Cream
  • Additional gauze
  • Tweezers
  • Tape
  • Advil
I keep all of this is a orange water proof bag that is clipped on to my ROPs in the back bed - incase I need to instruct someone to retrieve for me

Thought I would get the conversation started as we can be a long way down a trail when something were to happen. - Also training - need to know how to use what you got - or Ride with a Dr.

What other items do you carry or should consider adding?
My go bag is prepped similar.. along with a multitude of other items. I keep it in the truck or in a drybag in the back. If space doesn't allow I also have a smaller kit with general use items. Basically a doctored up over the counter kit.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!