Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
New to this site, here you go. Wife trying to come up with a nickname for the green P500'. Grasshopper, Cricket, Turtle, Kermit, or maybe just Mudder? Like the reply on the bumper with the winch up higher from mud and water.

View attachment 25675

Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo or Raphael. :D

Reactions: JTW
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
That's it!! TURTLE POWER!!! It's green, tough and slow!!
My favorite of all, Turtle it is, with a hard shell roof. Interesting, Saw this offroad park on the web. Dirty Turtle Off Road Park.

Image Image

Last edited:
advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Pick your Badge...
Turtle. ...
So many to choose from, like the Turtle Offroad, will call Dirty Turtle Offroad Park in Ky and see if they sell stickers.

Image Image Image Image Image

Reactions: JTW
D

DABowe

Oct 6, 2016
Shrewsbury, WV.
Ownership

1. 500
New to this site, here you go. Wife trying to come up with a nickname for the green P500'. Grasshopper, Cricket, Turtle, Kermit, or maybe just Mudder? Like the reply on the bumper with the winch up higher from mud and water.

Green Goblin

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Excellent, largest Forestry Dept OHV in GA, 25 miles of trails, all levels of difficulty. $5 per day or $50 per year. Loading ramp, toilets and paved lot. 50 inch restriction.Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forests - Houston Valley OHV Trails

View attachment 25596
I'm assuming they have 'gates' that restrict the width. Are they exactly 50"? I ask because I've changed my wheels and tires, and have probably added 4" to the width of my machine. I've read that in some places the '50" restrictions' are a little more flexible than others.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm assuming they have 'gates' that restrict the width. Are they exactly 50"? I ask because I've changed my wheels and tires, and have probably added 4" to the width of my machine. I've read that in some places the '50" restrictions' are a little more flexible than others.
I've never been to a restricted trail that was 50" between gate posts, always 52-54" though I've seen one member post he found a trail with exactly 50" between the posts.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!