First is oil, next is food…watch!

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
The freaking mo.ron Biden. First he limits our supply of oil via cancellations and regulations to the Oil Industry. Driving the price up. Then the fool buys replacement oil from Russia, funding their war and driving our price up. Now he is begging Iran and Venezuela to drill more to replace Russian oil? You really cannot make this sh....it up. I guess it was worse when the economy was booming, gas was cheap, the border was secure and Trump was sending "mean" tweets. The Dumbocrats have surely outdone themselves this time. Then to top it off, Russia is our negotiator with Iran on the new Nuclear deal....you really are a complete fool if you tolerate this or try and justify any of it.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
I find it interesting that Covid/China virus don't forget ends after 2yrs of everyday reporting just as Canadian and American truckers start to gain traction against mandates/ government control. This OIL and war stuff all was caused by closing the keystone pipeline suppling Europe with oil and gas instead of Russia. Now Russia supplies them and they are not in a position to push back that hard. This gives those in world power the ability to tighten the grip on everyone even more under the guise the threat of nuclear war with Russia. THIS whole war in Ukraine we have been paying for the Russian invasion by paying 2 BILLON DOLLARS a month of American tax payers money to Russia for their oil. VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's a classic switch and bait trick...........................................so now Americans caught on to this so China step in to buy the Russian oil. follow the money. NOW we are going to give 13.6 BILLON tax payer dollars to Ukraine so our government is giving OUR money to both sides you see how these world governments are working us over. YES FOOD IS NEXT!!!

Last edited:
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
You guys might want to keep an eye on cbot.... Farmers here typically follow the money and there's thousands, correction....millions of CRP acres out there that could get tilled up this spring if these prices keep shooting up. Rising input costs could slow that option but if there's a profit it will happen. Here in northern IL, ADM just built a huge wheat facility trying to get more farmers to diversify from corn and beans. This year might be the year it pays off for them..........

Recent months I've seen more and more propaganda against ethanol based gasoline.....odds are that'll stop soon too and ethanol plants will be cooking like crazy. Problem is democrats will do anything to vilify conservative farmers... we'll see if they fold like they did on defunding the police.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here's an unbiased view on our Russian oil issue..................... According to her it's not as bad as we think but I'd say it's more about the s***head speculators... Wish I would have bought oil stocks....... profits would definitely cover the pain at the pump.....

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Another thing is most farmers have the option to lock in their "input cost" rates early... I'd guess that the bigger guys had their inputs locked in last fall/summer at pre war rates. Us smaller guys usually fly by the seat of our pants.......

Input costs= fertilizer, seed and herbicide...... maybe land rent if they're on short term contracts.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think there can be penalties for early withdrawal from CRP but in a case of food shortages I think the government can waive those.....if not, extreme commodity prices might more than cover the penalty costs anyway.

CRP is usually land that is difficult or otherwise unprofitable to farm at "normal" commodity prices. They're also used as waterway filters and wildlife habitat. Basically the government "pays" you to not farm your worst land.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'd suggest stay away from political news sources on this food issue. Farmer based websites tend to put facts BEFORE politics. Here's a great article.................

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!