First post

Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everyone,
Got a 2021 pioneer 700-2 around November and just hit my first 100hr maintenance. Mods include 2.5” high lifter bracket lift just in front to level machine. I’ve got a crossroads 3D switch panel installed with volt meter and a few accessory switches. I’ve got an isolator, relay, and secondary fuse panel going in soon feeding from secondary battery. Plans are semi hunting buggy and play toy. It’s actually in the shop right now for front driveshaft seal leaking and dealer is giving me a little trouble about warranty... but I think it should be covered.
Going to be installing 30” BKT and 14” rims in the next couple months(lots of mud in central Florida). Gonna try and clear on just the lift but also looking at outkast forward arms. I’ll try and keep y’all updated on progress and pics.
Thanks,
Chris

4CA42147 1608 4741 A086 854824FBB55B

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey everyone,
Got a 2021 pioneer 700-2 around November and just hit my first 100hr maintenance. Mods include 2.5” high lifter bracket lift just in front to level machine. I’ve got a crossroads 3D switch panel installed with volt meter and a few accessory switches. I’ve got an isolator, relay, and secondary fuse panel going in soon feeding from secondary battery. Plans are semi hunting buggy and play toy. It’s actually in the shop right now for front driveshaft seal leaking and dealer is giving me a little trouble about warranty... but I think it should be covered.
Going to be installing 30” BKT and 14” rims in the next couple months(lots of mud in central Florida). Gonna try and clear on just the lift but also looking at outkast forward arms. I’ll try and keep y’all updated on progress and pics.
Thanks,
Chris

View attachment 252122
Welcome from South East FL!
Nice ride!

#NTC

advertisement
Ckitting

Ckitting

Jan 30, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would also like to mention, I’m not new to Honda brand. I bought a 2009 rubicon brand new and ran it for a few years. Great ATV and I was not easy on it. Only ever broke one CV axle and it was my fault.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey everyone,
Thanks,
Chris

View attachment 252122
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!