Not open for further replies.
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a guy doing that last year in our Idaho group with a full enclosure on a 95 deg day and he didn’t want to do anything but go home yet the rest of us had fun enjoying the elements. I agree with @JTW that if someone wants all that crap on during summer they should buy a Jeep. A Sxs is supposed to be a work vehicle or be out enjoying riding and open air.
Lol I forgot about that, it was an over priced toaster oven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

mcho

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2016
NW Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a FULL cab on my P3. Doors , windows, back panel and all. I have the split windshield and the fan under seat. I find that all I need to do is open the windshield part way and turn on the fan. It gets hot in and humid in Iowa and I can keep "MAMA" happy without any problem. Do not roll down the windows or open the back window and you will be cool and dust free. Works for me. Mark

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don’t understand it. I built a full enclosure for mine for the winter time to be comfortable but it has to get really nasty before I’d finally put it on, infact this year I only installed the front door tops after riding in -12deg. We couldn’t wait to get that stuff off. I can’t imagine driving a Sxs with all that stuff on in the summer.
I saw a guy doing that last year in our Idaho group with a full enclosure on a 95 deg day and he didn’t want to do anything but go home yet the rest of us had fun enjoying the elements. I agree with @JTW that if someone wants all that crap on during summer they should buy a Jeep. A Sxs is supposed to be a work vehicle or be out enjoying riding and open air.
That's what i was saying. It's like people buying a motorcycle and asking for a cab for it.

Notice the real trail Jeep guys prefer to take doors and roofs off any chance they get?

Last edited:

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's what i was saying. It's like buying a motorcycle and building a cab for it.

Notice the real trail Jeep guys prefer to take doors and roofs off any chance they get?
That qualifies as one of the top 10 dumbest things I've ever read on this site.

J

JTW

6DBC30B0 60AE 4913 8901 1C497995D0E2

advertisement

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Really? In what way?
Because people don't typically mend fence, haul feed and hay, repair driveway potholes etc using a motorcycle. They DO perform all of these tasks and many many more using a SXS.

Reactions: mjn
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Because people don't typically mend fence, haul feed and hay, repair driveway potholes etc using a motorcycle. They DO perform all of these tasks and many many more using a SXS.
Actually, they probably do in India or somewhere...but that wasn't really the point...

Reactions: 0860silverado
K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
It's for sale at 19,000.00 =====OBO====
kenner

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I did post it over there, I just can not figure out how to get pictures up.
Thanks
kenner
You using a computer/tablet or a smart phone?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Computer.
kenner
If your pics are on your computer, when your on the site below your post it says “upload a file” click on that that a window will pop up for you to navagate to find the pic you want load. Then select that file. if your pic isn’t In your computer then your SOL! And I don’t mean Same Old Lions:)

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
If your pics are on your computer, when your on the site below your post it says “upload a file” click on that that a window will pop up for you to navagate to find the pic you want load. Then select that file. if your pic isn’t In your computer then your SOL! And I don’t mean Same Old Lions:)
I have tried that way, it asks me for my URL, I'm lost
kenner

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.