Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea, before you take a beating on it, take the glass panels out and take it on a ride. I know you live up north, do you have a lot of snow, seems you would have the trac system if you do and if not how cold does it get there and how long? I don't have the LE, but they are very nice! Did you intend to plow snow with it, I would think it would excel at this. Is the wifes only complaint about the heat? I know y'all Northerner folk think when the temp hits 50 you think your having a heat wave. HA! Good luck with what ever turns out! You need to get down here and go on some club rides, no matter what your riding!
yes it gets bald ass cold here, Dec-Late Feb, And where he is in the UP it gets colder and at least 10 more feet of snow a year than we do in the lower. I know your joking about the 50 degrees heat wave thing lol. I wish that were true. We hit 50 + in April. Much like RRB was at the takeover this year. It dosnt last long, by late May we’re in 85 + all summer long with about 3-4 weeks of 90 + humidity much like we’re I spent my summers as a young boy with my moms side in south eastern Kentucky, just that they had those 90+ Humid days a few more than we. Overall, I’d say our summers are a lot alike. Your always saying to “come down here!”You should come “up here” and see how we play and with speed ;) I promise, will go easy on you :) It’s not for the faint of hart! Lol

Reactions: educ8tedguess

Jun 21, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya see? That's why there are so many different brands..

I LOVE the seating position in the Honda. Coming from the Viking, I see out the front so much better.. and it is easily as comfy.
Noise? Okay... now here's where I call BS. You mean to tell me your General is quieter than the Honda? Holy crap man.. again, compared to the Viking, this sucker makes no noise whatsoever!

Good luck with the sale. Other than a couple of your options, it's a carbon copy of mine. Someone is gonna get an awesome machine.

Anything with a full windshield, doors, roof and back panel is gonna be hot as hell, not to mention it's a dark color which compounds the situation. You wanna go next level, try the original Maverick. That MF will cook you to death!!

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
Anything with a full windshield, doors, roof and back panel is gonna be hot as hell, not to mention it's a dark color which compounds the situation. You wanna go next level, try the original Maverick. That MF will cook you to death!!
Look, I'm not trying to do anything but sell my Pioneer, I do not need all the bulls*** stories, it is not your money, I spend it the way I want, no ones business period.
kenner

Jun 21, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So the General stays nice and cool inside with the same accessories?

I'd probably try Craigslist over a forum if I were serious about selling.

tincangob

tincangob

Nov 30, 2017
Central Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
GET RID OF THE GLASS WINDSHIELD!!!!
I have one and makes your P1K feel like a convection oven.
Get a split windshield and remove the rear panel for warm weather.
May I ask what split windshield you bought? I have the full Honda glass windshield, and it is certainly too warm in the cab.
I think the original poster, Kenner, should view some of the solutions on this forum before considering selling his machine. Mechanically it hard to argue that Honda is a great machine, but with a cab heat problems need to be addressed.

Reactions: 0860silverado
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Look, I'm not trying to do anything but sell my Pioneer, I do not need all the bulls*** stories, it is not your money, I spend it the way I want, no ones business period.
kenner
@hondasxs can we just delete this thread? It's going nowhere and since all he wants is to sell it, this is the wrong place and wrong title. He has a for sale post so let's move on.... ‍

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
The BEST thing about folks that have more money(cents) than sense is ........ it makes great deals for us folks that have more sense than money(cents)!
You bet, start buying
kenner

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
yes it gets bald ass cold here, Dec-Late Feb, And where he is in the UP it gets colder and at least 10 more feet of snow a year than we do in the lower. I know your joking about the 50 degrees heat wave thing lol. I wish that were true. We hit 50 + in April. Much like RRB was at the takeover this year. It dosnt last long, by late May we’re in 85 + all summer long with about 3-4 weeks of 90 + humidity much like we’re I spent my summers as a young boy with my moms side in south eastern Kentucky, just that they had those 90+ Humid days a few more than we. Overall, I’d say our summers are a lot alike. Your always saying to “come down here!”You should come “up here” and see how we play and with speed ;) I promise, will go easy on you :) It’s not for the faint of hart! Lol
I may be able to do just that next year! And I would love to come up and stay from ice in to ice out, I've been told by the locals that Lake Trout fishing is fantastic during ice out.

Reactions: Remington
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I may be able to do just that next year! And I would love to come up and stay from ice in to ice out, I've been told by the locals that Lake Trout fishing is fantastic during ice out.
It is. The Salmon run is great too in Potosky amd Saginaw bay.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs , I agree with @Cuoutdoors that this thread should be gone. I respect OP @kenner decision for his machine and money. Every machine is not for everybody. Some of the comments on this thread and other threads lately are a little disrespectful and seem more like a regular forum. This forum is better than that.
My $.02

K

kenner

Jul 27, 2014
@Hondasxs , I agree with @Cuoutdoors that this thread should be gone. I respect OP @kenner decision for his machine and money. Every machine is not for everybody. Some of the comments on this thread and other threads lately are a little disrespectful and seem more like a regular forum. This forum is better than that.
My $.02
I agree, time to close this thread.
kenner

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!