P500 First ride

L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
Just picked up my p520 and had snow in Montana. Perfect shifting in Auto and manual.
Will put on Badland 3500 winch. Got machine to drive us senior citizens up and down 42 mile forest service road along our fly fishing river where we have our off grid cabin. Makes us feel like kids 👍

L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
Just picked up my p520 and had snow in Montana. Perfect shifting in Auto and manual.
Will put on Badland 3500 winch. Got machine to drive us senior citizens up and down 42 mile forest service road along our fly fishing river where we have our off grid cabin. Makes us feel like kids 👍

4D26DC47 59C6 452E 90AB 93EA427C2928

rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
Big Hole?

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
Rock Creek Road. Wife wanted Blue. Found dealer in Utah that had one coming in. Took a few months. It’s road legal now with mirrors and license plate I put on. Need a horn but for now I just step on my wife’s foot and she yells.

View attachment 273987
That was my second guess haha. Welcome! I like the Blue ;)

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hope the mice don’t get to it. Took off hood. Have smelly stuff too. 😐

View attachment 273989
Little bastards get everywhere. I spent one night in a desert campsite and got this one. The AC fan in my small class C RV started going clickity, clickity, clickity on the way back from a ride yesterday. It was this guy‘s tail hitting the fan housing. :mad:

advertisement
L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
Little bastards get everywhere. I spent one night in a desert campsite and got this one. The AC fan in my small class C RV started going clickity, clickity, clickity on the way back from a ride yesterday. It was this guy‘s tail hitting the fan housing. :mad:
View attachment 273990
Little bastards. I think I’ll try the 5 gallon bucket filled part way with water. Then ramp up that goes onto s rod across that has a twirl can with peanut butter on it. They fall off into water snd drown.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Little bastards. I think I’ll try the 5 gallon bucket filled part way with water. Then ramp up that goes onto s rod across that has a twirl can with peanut butter on it. They fall off into water snd drown.
That’s a very effective method. Someone posted an overnight result of about a dozen of the little effers.

L

Lookouttrout

Feb 12, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 500
You say you are a senior citizen so blue is the perfect color as blue is the slowest of all the P5 colors. I am a senior citizen as well and mine is red but but I thrive on Adrenaline,
Like I said blue is for the wife. She moves a lot slower. Adrenaline? Almost 65 snd go down rapids in my drift boat. Had lots of adrenaline dumps in my time having been a police officer. Now old and busted up and limited due to disability from in the line of duty injury. My VA takes good care of me though.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Like I said blue is for the wife. She moves a lot slower. Adrenaline? Almost 65 snd go down rapids in my drift boat. Had lots of adrenaline dumps in my time having been a police officer. Now old and busted up and limited due to disability from in the line of duty injury. My VA takes good care of me though.
Keep up doing stuff like rapids and all that keeps you young. I just turned 74 and still living the moment.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!