P1000 First sighting of Camo Deluxe...

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Surely they have some camo models available? I'm hoping that they just had some overwhelming interest in the camo option and some orders are back ordered. You would think since I put my deposit at the first of August that would be a the top of the list but who knows. If anybody sees a camo anywhere on the web , please let us know!

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I even Facebooked the South Carolina factory Facebook page. This is what they said.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    401.8 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: Hondasxs
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heartland is closed today. I'm out of town til late in the week now...

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah...but....
$17,999+taxes+setup fee+Honda freight+$129 service handling fee+service fees if you pay with credit card (for any part of the purchase)="no thank you."

I bought at Rainbow in Rogers, AR instead of heartland because they weren't willing to deal... They had 10 deposits on file before they got their first unit. They are a "powerhouse". I'll stay with the smaller dealer I guess for that type of deal...

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
I bought at Rainbow in Rogers, AR instead of heartland because they weren't willing to deal... They had 10 deposits on file before they got their first unit. They are a "powerhouse". I'll stay with the smaller dealer I guess for that type of deal...
My thoughts exactly.

advertisement
BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Heartland is closed today. I'm out of town til late in the week now...
I just called Heartland, they have't gotten any Camo models in yet, not expected till Dec. 30. They've taken deposits on the first 2 units, and they don't expect any more camo's till late Jan, early Feb.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
***BUMP***

Keep your eyes open guys, I'm thinking that very soon this elusive Phantom (Camo) will appear.

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
I looked at your link it says in stock then "Taking deposits" I bet they don't have one but could be wrong.
I physically spoke to the salesman, have sold the first 2 units, still waiting for delivery like the rest of us.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got a call that my camo will be here either next Tuesday or Wednesday. So happy right now

Reactions: chadbo
W

welder

Dec 18, 2015
When I saw the headline I got excited till i read more. Yes I'm waiting to see one in the real world.
First time here, I have had a deposit down on a camo 1000 deluxe, my dealer notified me today, sain it would be here tomorrow, I can't wait

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
First time here, I have had a deposit down on a camo 1000 deluxe, my dealer notified me today, sain it would be here tomorrow, I can't wait

Welcome and congrats on the new machine. Please show us some pics when you get it. So far that color has been in hiding or camo......:)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!