JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What's it looking like for everyone on Friday? What time will everyone be arriving? I am off Friday and want to see who all will be joining us for the Friday ride. Depending on the time, and who all can make it will determine where we go. Looking forward to the ride. Going to try and keep us in the water as much as I can, no need for towels. Just hop back in the buggy and air dry.
We'll be pulling in late Thursday night (close to midnight)........ready to ride Friday morning 🤘

Reactions: Coeus and Jankyeye
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Was about an hour from the KOA to trial head last time.

Edit: by trailer
That's probably for the NF trails, we might be doing the spring hoping loop so not sure where that'll be from. @Brett002 knows the area like the back of his hands so I'm sure we'll be riding all sorts of "trails" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Coeus and Jankyeye
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Last time he had us rolling down the HWY for a good bit, going under overpasses and crossing in the middle of traffic..............allegedly 😂
Screenshot 20240617 1118102

• Haha
Reactions: MiniRF and Coeus
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Everywhere we are going to ride involves a trailer. The "trails" are from up to an hour away or as close as 20 minutes. It all depends on where we go. I'll leave it up to you guys as I ride here all the time. It'll depend on the heat, the weather, the dust, time, on where we go. We also may, somewhat, allegedly, have to run a little blacktop. Where we are going is all country backroads, so the cops don't seem to mind. Well, there was the one time we got stopped by the green jeans at the Steinhatchee falls, that's definitely off the list of places I can take ya'll, but there was also the time that a deputy posted by our broken down daredevil Darrel @Average_Joe machine to be sure no one messed with it. Then he pointed us in the direction (on blacktop) that gave us a shortcut back to the truck. He was envious he wasn't with us and was amazed when he found out where we unloaded.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Everywhere we are going to ride involves a trailer. The "trails" are from up to an hour away or as close as 20 minutes. It all depends on where we go. I'll leave it up to you guys as I ride here all the time. It'll depend on the heat, the weather, the dust, time, on where we go. We also may, somewhat, allegedly, have to run a little blacktop. Where we are going is all country backroads, so the cops don't seem to mind. Well, there was the one time we got stopped by the green jeans at the Steinhatchee falls, that's definitely off the list of places I can take ya'll, but there was also the time that a deputy posted by our broken down daredevil Darrel @Average_Joe machine to be sure no one messed with it. Then he pointed us in the direction (on blacktop) that gave us a shortcut back to the truck. He was envious he wasn't with us and was amazed when he found out where we unloaded.

That was up in Madison, if I were to move and stay in Florida after that encounter Madison would be my next home.

The Wildcat I did the first service on it and couldn't put together why the factory spin on filter was so dang tight. I found out why, the V-twin vibrated the spin on I installed loose letting all the oil out. I now have a stubby 17mm ratchet wrench for the K&N filter that stays with the cat to give the filter a tightness check every few hours of riding.

Reactions: JenElio
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I think our reservation is for Friday thru Sunday I won't have my sxs until Friday night the wife is trailering it after work Friday separately. I'll be checked in Friday afternoon just wont have a buggy until that night.

Reactions: JenElio
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I'm stuck at work. If I get home and loaded in time we may take an evening stroll. I commute an hour away, so I won't be back until 6. I may work through lunch and get back at 5. Mowed yesterday so getting loaded had to wait. @Jankyeye text me when you're getting close. @Coeus I sent you a dm with my number if you need anything. Let me know when you're getting close too. We may go have a bite and ride some after. It'll get busy around Atlanta for sure so be careful. I wish you all safe travels and look forward to showing you all around my area. Them springs are going to be cooooold!

advertisement
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I'm stuck at work. If I get home and loaded in time we may take an evening stroll. I commute an hour away, so I won't be back until 6. I may work through lunch and get back at 5. Mowed yesterday so getting loaded had to wait. @Jankyeye text me when you're getting close. @Coeus I sent you a dm with my number if you need anything. Let me know when you're getting close too. We may go have a bite and ride some after. It'll get busy around Atlanta for sure so be careful. I wish you all safe travels and look forward to showing you all around my area. Them springs are going to be cooooold!
Atlanta was a zoo

advertisement