P1000 Florida Build

blaplant submitted a new Garage Item:

Florida Build

So here is the 2016 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe i purchased back in November. I am new to the pioneer scene but not sxs as i had 4 RZR before and opted for something for reliable. I have done a few mods as you can see in the pics below and plan on doing a lot more within the new couple of months after my shop is built. Will list out the current mods as well as the ones to come. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you need any additional pics as i want to make it easier for someone else down the road with their installs.

Current Mods:
* removed rear cage
* 3 person OEM Roof
* UTV half Windshield
* NOAM Amp and 4" Tower speakers water proof
* 40" Cree 5D light bar
* 4- 4" Cree light pods
* 1- 6" Cree light bar
* Optima yellow top second battery
* Second battery charger UTV kit
* Amazon switch pannel that i modified to fit center section
* 4" Rule Bilge blower
* Honda front bumper
* KFI 4500LB stealth winch
* Yeti cooler tie down
* painted from control arms and brake calipers
* Diver down Snorkel

Future Mods:
* 1/2" thick skid plate
* 14" beadlock rims
* highlifter control arms all the way around powder coated white
* Custom Cage

Please let me know if i am missing anything or have any questions for me. Here to help any way i can as i love stealing ideas from other forums members. :)

View attachment 32097 View attachment 32098 View attachment 32097 View attachment 32098 View attachment 32103 View attachment 32102 View attachment 32101 View attachment 32100 View attachment 32099

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! The under seat car battery is high on my to do list.

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
thank you everyone for the feedback. Just loaded up mine and my neighbors pioneer for a ride in Ocala National Forest this weekend. I had to remove the stickers as well. :)

Sxs

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice ride looking forward to the videos

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!