TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you like them? Good accessory for a Labrador to walk on for protection?

And does the back part of the seat have to come out to install and remove later for cleaning?

Thanks

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My 1000-3 has 3 years of dogs loading, spinning and launching after jack rabbits. Still looks like new without a single tear. It is the camo Honda cover. Best investment I have made.

chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My 1000-3 has 3 years of dogs loading, spinning and launching after jack rabbits. Still looks like new without a single tear. It is the camo Honda cover. Best investment I have made.
@Ericthered where they a pain to get on? I know they look simple but man I have been wrestling with the bottom for over an hour trying to get it in place and secured and have given up on it. I need a stretcher. There were no instructions and I cannot find them on the net either.

Reactions: Isaiah and TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Ericthered where they a pain to get on? I know they look simple but man I have been wrestling with the bottom for over an hour trying to get it in place and secured and have given up on it. I need a stretcher. There were no instructions and I cannot find them on the net either.
Found this. Hope it helps... Apparently doesn't come with instructions. And, helps if you can reverse incline at least 375 pounds 10 reps for 5 sets

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyA and Isaiah
E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I pulled seats out and put on garage floor on a moving blanket. Covers went on easy when placed seat side down with cover underneath. My weight on seat kept one end on while I pulled elastic end over corner. Took about 20 minutes each seat.

Reactions: TxDoc
chipolariverman

chipolariverman

Jun 11, 2019
Malone, FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thank you @TxDoc for the video. I hate to say this but it helps if you try to put the seat back cover on the back and not the bottom... :oops:
Your correct @Ericthered about 20 minutes is all it takes .

Thanks for the help guys. I promise you I am not that much of a dummy. LOL

Reactions: TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you @TxDoc for the video. I hate to say this but it helps if you try to put the seat back cover on the back and not the bottom... :oops:
Your correct @Ericthered about 20 minutes is all it takes .

Thanks for the help guys. I promise you I am not that much of a dummy. LOL
Long time ago, I was barefoot on a sweating shop floor. Laid down on my back with no shirt.

Was stick welding with a Lincoln 225 cracker box. Struck the arc from underneath and....,...... Man it was like a new day was dawning!!!.

When I told my father what happened, he was unsure if college was a wise choice.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!