Ford Diesel engine question

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
If the rant above was directed at me you wasted your time.

I don't read garbage.
Oh sorry, I didn’t know you couldn’t read and have a conversation that isn’t exactly the way you think without shutting it down….typical Ram owner!!😂🤣

There are lots of people now a days that can’t have a conversation that doesn’t line up with exactly how they think and how they think the rest of us should think…..I’ll give one guess who they are??😜🤓

Oh and if you do respond I’ll still read your response even though it has been trash too!!🤷🏽‍♂️

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Oh sorry, I didn’t know you couldn’t read and have a conversation that isn’t exactly the way you think without shutting it down….typical Ram owner!!😂🤣

There are lots of people now a days that can’t have a conversation that doesn’t line up with exactly how they think and how they think the rest of us should think…..I’ll give one guess who they are??😜🤓

Oh and if you do respond I’ll still read your response even though it has been trash too!!🤷🏽‍♂️
Sounds like something a Can-Am owner would say

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I've owned them all over the yrs, when you're young and don't have much money, you get what you can afford. Now that I'm older and can afford what I want/need, I lean towards Chevy. Have ran several over 300k and it's usually the body that gives up the ghost first. Was in the market a few yrs ago for a 3/4 ton and considered getting a diesel. Maybe if I was hauling heavy across country but like others have stated, for the weekend warrior a gasser will most likely outlast the body.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've never owned a basic Jeep CJ or a Wrangler, but my wife has owned two Jeep Grand Cherokees. The first, a 2014 Overlander V6, was almost perfect until we traded it in @ 60k miles. It had a radiator with a leaking seam and a dealer replaced it under warranty. Other than that it had only routine service. The 2nd and current one is a 2020 Summit hemi V8 with only about 30k miles. It's had only several free engine oil and filter changes. Never any kind of an issue.

I've been to and through Michigan many times. From about 1997 through 2022, I've visited Sault Ste. Marie every summer and have an old friend, a retired Michigan State Police Det. Sgt. and fellow Conservative like myself that I've visited there.

I've been to the Henry Ford Museum several times, Greenfield Village twice, and the Chrysler Museum at Ann Arbor two or three times.

I don't recall seeing any rusted Dodge Rams but may have missed them. It's strange that Dodge Rams rust but Furds and GMs don't even though they made from the same steel that came from the same Minnesota iron mines.

Anecdotal stories about one or two examples of car/truck brands manufactured among millions of identical models aren't very convincing. Some drivers could break a steam locomotive.
Sorry for the late response.
Where to start🤔
Will Ill fist say, Thank you for being a fellow conservative. 👍🏻
Hard to be one in the Auto industry. But of corse you know that.

God bless you for visiting our state run by a radical leftists. The UP is a fine place. I visit it often mainly to snowmobile. Sometimes to ride in the summer with the Talon or P1 depends on the mood lol
👍🏻for your buddy in law enforcement. My Grandmother was the first A2 women officer. Assuming u know what A2 means. Her brother was a detective there and her other brother was a state trooper. My second cousin is a currant Leelanau co Sheriff Sargent. Law enforcement runs deep in my family in MI.
BTW I grew up in Ann Arbor and work there. There is no Chrysler Museum, there is Chrysler arena on the UofM campus! Unless u mean Chrytler headquarters in Auburn Hills maybe🤷🏻‍♂️

Ive been to Greenfield village more times than carter has liver pills lol . You must have done the Rouge plant tour across the street? Its quite impressive. Ford Motorsport took me an a few fellow Engine builders when we were selected to go through their program back in 94’ pretty cool the history. The village stuff doesn't conspire IMO
I thought it was gonna be a $hit show you know Found On Road Dead Fucd Over Rebuilt Dodge thing cuz I was a GM guy at the time. Oy was I wrong anyway….

As for you not seeing rusted trucks in our state. I call that the biggist line of Bull$hit ever. Every manufacture has them here. Either your full of $hit, in denial or didnt look hard enough cuz u didnt have to fo sho 🥳🤣
But today, you will see fairly newer model Rams like that here, seen one the other day at the gas station near the proving grounds. Ill take a pic next time I see one for ya POIDH. You know its bad when our friend offered her discount and my wife had an opinion about the wheel wall rust on a Ram and suggested I not buy it, cuz we keep our vehicles a long time, not trade them in 3yrs.

As for your Anecdotal stories comment, you can shove it where the sun dont shine friend. Thats a direct put down of the worker of all types up here in the auto industry where your Favorite brand is manufactured mind you.
You dont and haven't lived here. You have no clue what many if us have been and go through the lay offs the cuts everything! and dont tell me you do cuz you dont! Just like I dont about your job or trade Cuz I dont either!. I was victim of those cuts, in fact 1 week to my wedding day. Had to petty much change my career that I loved so much cuz of it. We are a tight nit group of people and stay in touch.
To insite that so called “stories” aren't convincing! Sorry they are not the type u want want to hear. You need to be driving that locomotive then.
Have a Blessed Day my friend.

Reactions: ChadD
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Sorry for the late response.
Where to start🤔
Will Ill fist say, Thank you for being a fellow conservative. 👍🏻
Hard to be one in the Auto industry. But of corse you know that.

God bless you for visiting our state run by a radical leftists. The UP is a fine place. I visit it often mainly to snowmobile. Sometimes to ride in the summer with the Talon or P1 depends on the mood lol
👍🏻for your buddy in law enforcement. My Grandmother was the first A2 women officer. Assuming u know what A2 means. Her brother was a detective there and her other brother was a state trooper. My second cousin is a currant Leelanau co Sheriff Sargent. Law enforcement runs deep in my family in MI.
BTW I grew up in Ann Arbor and work there. There is no Chrysler Museum, there is Chrysler arena on the UofM campus! Unless u mean Chrytler headquarters in Auburn Hills maybe🤷🏻‍♂️

Ive been to Greenfield village more times than carter has liver pills lol . You must have done the Rouge plant tour across the street? Its quite impressive. Ford Motorsport took me an a few fellow Engine builders when we were selected to go through their program back in 94’ pretty cool the history. The village stuff doesn't conspire IMO
I thought it was gonna be a $hit show you know Found On Road Dead Fucd Over Rebuilt Dodge thing cuz I was a GM guy at the time. Oy was I wrong anyway….

As for you not seeing rusted trucks in our state. I call that the biggist line of Bull$hit ever. Every manufacture has them here. Either your full of $hit, in denial or didnt look hard enough cuz u didnt have to fo sho 🥳🤣
But today, you will see fairly newer model Rams like that here, seen one the other day at the gas station near the proving grounds. Ill take a pic next time I see one for ya POIDH. You know its bad when our friend offered her discount and my wife had an opinion about the wheel wall rust on a Ram and suggested I not buy it, cuz we keep our vehicles a long time, not trade them in 3yrs.

As for your Anecdotal stories comment, you can shove it where the sun dont shine friend. Thats a direct put down of the worker of all types up here in the auto industry where your Favorite brand is manufactured mind you.
You dont and haven't lived here. You have no clue what many if us have been and go through the lay offs the cuts everything! and dont tell me you do cuz you dont! Just like I dont about your job or trade Cuz I dont either!. I was victim of those cuts, in fact 1 week to my wedding day. Had to petty much change my career that I loved so much cuz of it. We are a tight nit group of people and stay in touch.
To insite that so called “stories” aren't convincing! Sorry they are not the type u want want to hear. You need to be driving that locomotive then.
Have a Blessed Day my friend.

A person doesn't have to live in Michigan to understand the auto industry and the destruction caused by labor unions everywhere.

I said "Ann Arbor", I was confused. It's in Auburn Hills. It was open to the public back in the '90s but the last ime I tried to visit it was closed. Only open by appointment for VIPs? I never asked.

Last edited:
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m wondering where @Hometeam s “your brother-in-law's uncle's girlfriend's lesbian buddy” works. Might be helpful for @Backwoods when his Subaru needs repairs!

• Haha
Reactions: Hometeam and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!