Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks fellas! Still feel like I'm in dream land.

I was trying to figure out how much to put the stockers on Craigslist for...was thinking $800 but I like $1200 more haha. I need to sell the Honda wheels/tires also...

Don't know what you took off, seems you can find the aluminum or polished ones all day but the black ones are harder to come by and fetch a higher price. Included everything, lug nuts, locks, sensors and a set of 2" hubcentric spacers too so he did alright.

Stock Wheels

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It was about a 5 hr drive from the Dave Smith compound - wish we werent as close to Bozeangles as we are...
Isn’t that town crazy? Every parking lot for miles are new Rams for sale. This area is definitely Cummins, you’d be in good company lol.
Well why I ask is one of the best riding area’s out here is Lk Elsie, about 5 miles before D. Smith exit on your side. You ever want to do another small road trip with that beast…

Reactions: rustyneversleeps
rustyneversleeps

rustyneversleeps

Supporting Member
Mar 29, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 520
Isn’t that town crazy? Every parking lot for miles are new Rams for sale. This area is definitely Cummins, you’d be in good company lol.
Well why I ask is one of the best riding area’s out here is Lk Elsie, about 5 miles before D. Smith exit on your side. You ever want to do another small road trip with that beast…
It was honestly unbelievable to me how big that dealership was...place was buzzing and people everywhere. Great to work with though and pretty happy with the process.

I'm going to have to look into Lake Elsie, sounds like a blast! We both love exploring and rolling with new experiences. I love that whole area from CDA down to the Zoo (Missoula)

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!