P700 Forward Arched A-arms

Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know that I have been looking for a set of these a-arms for over a year now and a few of you here have been as well. I have been talking with a new shop here in North Carolina and he is looking to make at least 10 complete sets. He says that with the labor involved it is the only way it would be worth it for him to be able to keep the price down. I am gonna let him use my bike for test fit and make sure the handling is right. He said he can knock this out in as little as 2 weeks. Please let me know if you are interested in something like this as we are looking at a price between $800 and $1000 for all 8 arms. Once we get enough people we will begin to take deposits and begin production. The name of the shop is Tarheal Powersports and they can be found on Facebook. Please let me know if you are interested.

Guito

Guito

Mar 4, 2017
Seminary MS
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know that I have been looking for a set of these a-arms for over a year now and a few of you here have been as well. I have been talking with a new shop here in North Carolina and he is looking to make at least 10 complete sets. He says that with the labor involved it is the only way it would be worth it for him to be able to keep the price down. I am gonna let him use my bike for test fit and make sure the handling is right. He said he can knock this out in as little as 2 weeks. Please let me know if you are interested in something like this as we are looking at a price between $800 and $1000 for all 8 arms. Once we get enough people we will begin to take deposits and begin production. The name of the shop is Tarheal Powersports and they can be found on Facebook. Please let me know if you are interested.
What are the specs? How far forward and any lift?

Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok so just got some final numbers. $900 for a set of 8 arms, 2 inch forward offset plus whatever lift u would like. They come primed but I am working on getting them powder coated. The deposit will be $400 and they need a lead time of 1 month once we get 10 orders.

Reactions: joeymt33
W

white

May 29, 2018
Citra, fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm interested can you still get these