P1000 Forwards AArms and Shocks P1000

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, NOW you've got my attention ..... tell more about your tree cutting level ...
I noticed that my notch and my backcut was always crooked when I compared it to my logger buddy so I started using a level with a magnet on my bar to get those 2 cuts started straight. Makes a big difference. I think I invented it or I am the only tree cutter that can’t make a straight cut. It is definitely safer when dropping a tree. I heat my house and shed with a boiler. I drop about 6 trees a year. It really makes a big difference on big trees.

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I noticed that my notch and my backcut was always crooked when I compared it to my logger buddy so I started using a level with a magnet on my bar to get those 2 cuts started straight. Makes a big difference. I think I invented it or I am the only tree cutter that can’t make a straight cut. It is definitely safer when dropping a tree. I heat my house and shed with a boiler. I drop about 6 trees a year. It really makes a big difference on big trees.
Gotcha, i figured it was something like that.

Reactions: Smitty335
S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took it on a long ride yesterday on the road and ended up on some muddy wood trails. Front shocks are definitely better, back shocks are a little stiffer since I raised it up.

DCD91500 1D8F 49C2 AC08 06C57BD8139B

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got super atv and rough country shocks and 30 inch tusk aramid terrabites on. Front and back. So far I like it all. Shocks are a lot better than stock. During the job I found a broken brake mount that got fixed. I had to adjust the back shocks and add preload to the back to level the machine out. I used factory preload on front. My alignment is close but I’m going to drive it for a while and then check it. Thanks for you guys that gave me feedback along the way.

IMG 2569 IMG 2568 IMG 2565 IMG 2566 IMG 2564

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks awesome for sure ...........but damn, you really need to center up your winch hook in the fairleed ... just say'n ...

• Haha
Reactions: Scoop
S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks awesome for sure ...........but damn, you really need to center up your winch hook in the fairleed ... just say'n ...
Seems a little knitpicky, I didn’t know you were supposed to center it. I cleaned it after last mud hole adventure and wrapped it up going back and forth and that’s where it stopped.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Seems a little knitpicky, I didn’t know you were supposed to center it. I cleaned it after last mud hole adventure and wrapped it up going back and forth and that’s where it stopped.
You do you and that's all that matters, @Scamih ... 😉

P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just poking a little fun ........ only part i was serious about was your good looking machine ....

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Just for you packer 58
Use the @ sign before a username and it will let them know you tagged them.

Gotta be the right name - there are no spaces in @packer58.

As you type, it will pop up suggestions after you start typing the @ sign and the first part of a username - when you see the right one, just click it!

Screenshot 20230723 094515 DuckDuckGo

Once you post your message, if you see thier name is a hyperlink, you know you did it right!

Last edited:
P

packer58

Jun 17, 2021
N. Cali
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Use the @ sign before a username and it will let them know you tagged them.

Gotta be the right name - there are no spaces in @packer58.

As you type, it will pop up suggestions after you start typing the @ sign and the first part of a username - when you see the right one, just click it!

View attachment 396836

Once you post your message, if you see thier name is a hyperlink, you know you did it right!
Dang, i'm not sure if i'm feeling special right now or just being made an example of ............ :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Scoop
S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another tip for buying these Aarms, vendors on eBay will offer used Superatv arms. Most of the time people order the wrong stuff and return it and that’s how used it is. I got front and back sets for 250 each.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!