P1000 Free high tie down point

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like to keep my cooler and Packout from shifting so this is what I did. I Inserted a section of rod into a rubber fuel hose and inserted that into the rear bed post. Works great. I beat the crap out of this machine and everything stays in place.

The trick is to first insert the hose then the rod. I used 5200 on the rod then feed it down the hose. Rattle free and very secure. Use very little 5200 only a couple of dots. Use more on the top section since that keeps the bungee cord secure. Everything is removable and does not affect the bed.

Best of luck !

Rudy
IMG 20230106 074834254 HDR

IMG 20230106 074843266

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I like to keep my cooler and Packout from shifting so this is what I did. I Inserted a section of rod into a rubber fuel hose and inserted that into the rear bed post. Works great. I beat the crap out of this machine and everything stays in place.

The trick is to first insert the hose then the rod. I used 5200 on the rod then feed it down the hose. Rattle free and very secure. Use very little 5200 only a couple of dots. Use more on the top section since that keeps the bungee cord secure. Everything is removable and does not affect the bed.

Best of luck !

Rudy
View attachment 368968
View attachment 368970
marine 5200 is good stuff but ya better hope you never have to take it apart

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
3/8" Rod and 3/8" hose. Remove the plastic tab inside then lower the hose. Add two dots of some type of adhesive to bond the rod & hose then feed the rod into the hose. Use a stronger adhesive 5200 for the top (gap section)

Don't bond anything the the actual buggy, It's not needed. Mine has never backed out and works great. You can always remove it if needed

Best of luck !

Rudy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!