P1000 MotoAlliance EVOLUTION 12" UTV Wiper blade connection point

HondaMarc

HondaMarc

Oct 17, 2022
Dallas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want to replace the 12" blade with a 14" blade. The blade has to connect onto a round bar. I cannot find a blade that does that. Replacements are small nor large J hooks, pin arms, I&L pinch tabs,P&H, PTB, I&L clone, narrow P&H, narrow PTB. None of those match.
Pics of the OEM blade and arm connection point.

IMG 20230401 1720446771 IMG 20230401 172356635

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What would you like us to do for you?

• Wow
Reactions: ODAMO
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sorry. I was trying to be sure and include pics.

I'm trying to find a 14" silicone bade replacement... brand and model, like Rain-X silicone Endura
No worries. Was just a little confused. Did u try Amazon?

HondaMarc

HondaMarc

Oct 17, 2022
Dallas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, but nothing seems to have that same bar to attach to. I sent an email to the company.

A guy om Amazon, in the product questions section, said he went to NAPA and they found something ....But he didn't state any precise info on what it was.

I'll try NAPA. I just thought someone might have run into this same situation, or might recognize that connection point and know what it was, or have a solution. Just a little frustrating that it's not a simple, straightforward solution. Hard to imagine this is the only wiper arm and wiper blade attachent like this in the world. Maybe it is, though. I'm not trying to find a thingamajig for a 1977 Lamborghini.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I want to replace the 12" blade with a 14" blade. The blade has to connect onto a round bar. I cannot find a blade that does that. Replacements are small nor large J hooks, pin arms, I&L pinch tabs,P&H, PTB, I&L clone, narrow P&H, narrow PTB. None of those match.
Pics of the OEM blade and arm connection point.

View attachment 381486 View attachment 381487
🤔...not sure. Could you maybe just swap out the "blade/silicone" part of it for a longer one?🤷‍♂️

NAPA and CarQuest (if still around) always seem to have the hard/weird parts you need to find.

Good luck 👍

Reactions: ChadD
HondaMarc

HondaMarc

Oct 17, 2022
Dallas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 20230404 174247633IMG 20230404 174215581
Boy, I got knocked down a peg.

At NAPA, there's a little grandma lady who's been there at least 40 years. She's very impressive. I showed her my OEM blade and photos of the arm. She snapped off the plastic adapter on my new Rain-X blade........And, said, this is an adapter for a J hook that I snapped off...and there. underneath was the straight bar, like my OEM blade that I needed. She said, that should snap onto your wiper arm and the top will fold down and lock it on. And, it did. Perfect. Being able to do literally anything, I was bamboozled by this. I paid for her lunch. She learned me something.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 381923View attachment 381922

At NAPA, there's a little grandma lady who's been there at least 40 years. She's very impressive. I showed her my OEM blade and photos of the arm. She snapped off the plastic adapter on my new Rain-X blade........And, said, this is an adapter for a J hook that I snapped off...and there. underneath was the straight bar, like my OEM blade that I needed. She said, that should snap onto your wiper arm and the top will fold down and lock it on. And, it did. Perfect. Being able to do literally anything, I was bamboozled by this. I paid for her lunch. She learned me something.
Sometimes it’s the little things
-She

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X

awesome, asked for help, solved!!!

Reactions: JenElio and ChadD
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

What are you new?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!