P700 Front Brake Pads - Pioneer $157 vs Big Red $76???

H

H500driver

Mar 4, 2014
Palmetto, FL
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ordered a complete set from D2 Moto first thing monday morning because we plan on riding this weekend. Just got off the phone with my local honda dealer and had to order a set of ebc's to ensure we will be able to ride. D2's customer service/company just lost a customer, had a shipping label created along with a tracking # early am on monday and the brakes are still in wonder land. The only good side to it is that I ordered 2 sets so I guess I'll have 2 extra sets and will be able to provide results with the ebc's vs the D2's if I ever receive them.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Any updates on these? Are the Sintered HH Fronts better than the Kevlar? Needing brakes now about 650 miles. Are get the EBC ones. I found the EBC Metallic ones for $33 a set fronts.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@hambone,
Well, they might. Picture throwing me off.
Do you need front, rear, or both.

Y

Yooper

Sep 17, 2013
I ordered a set of front pads from D2Moto, they looked and fit great, I ordered up another complete set of fronts and rears for spares. FYI, my stock front pads made it 1,500 miles much of it in mud and water and my rear pads are still well within the wear limits. I will be very curious to see how long the pads last but at the price they charge I don't mind swapping them out a bit more frequently.

Reactions: Hondasxs
R

Rubicon2

Apr 16, 2015
Just put a set on last nite, fit perfect, heading to WV in an hour for the weekend :). Gonna try em out. Haven't read any reviews but the price was well worth the gamble.. If they last half as long as factory ones, I'll still be ahead of the game :)

advertisement
R

Rubicon2

Apr 16, 2015
I put a set of these on last Wednesday and rode Thursday Friday and Saturday in WV... 165 miles total with a lot of steep hills... Pulled them off to check when I got home and still looked like new, pulled factory rears off too. They still have about 80 %... Did great. Maybe I'm paying more attention to the braking.. But for18 bucks I'm happy :)

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I put a set of these on last Wednesday and rode Thursday Friday and Saturday in WV... 165 miles total with a lot of steep hills... Pulled them off to check when I got home and still looked like new, pulled factory rears off too. They still have about 80 %... Did great. Maybe I'm paying more attention to the braking.. But for18 bucks I'm happy :)
Excellent... and saved you $139.

Reactions: Rubicon2
red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
3700 miles. First front pad change. I don't get why they lasted so long. Definitely going to order oem. Hopefully they will last another 3700.

Reactions: solrus

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!