P700m4 Brake Caliper

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My cousin has a 2017 Pioneer 700-4. The passenger brake caliper froze up. What do you recommend? Where is the cheapest place to find a new caliper or rebuild kit?

Thank You

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My cousin has a 2017 Pioneer 700-4. The passenger brake caliper froze up. What do you recommend? Where is the cheapest place to find a new caliper or rebuild kit?

Thank You
When a brake caliper is froze up, you’re better off to replace it. You can check with ORV salvage yards and see if they have one or just go to the dealer and order a new one and pay through the teeth

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
H

HEK

Jan 22, 2020
Avery,Tx
Ownership

1. 700-2

Thank You
The same one froze up on mine recently.Rocky Mountain ATV in OEM parts section .Piston and Seal kit was about $60. Had hell getting seal boot installed,tore it,took it to dealer,they installed seal in it for $110.Old piston was rusted and pitted.Hope you have better luck than I did

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!