P500 Front bumper complete.... I think.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
13151535 10207886962923910 7236842942005977132 n

Put the story behind this on my build thread... but at the end of the day weather is getting nice and i need to start using this for what i purchased it for so for now any additions will be minimal.... I think ;) Overall I'm very happy for how it turned out since I did all the fabrication myself. The D ring attached to the 1 1/2 receiver in the front has already been handy around the house, and made a great place to keep the hook on the winch anchored. Can't wait to get some mud on her.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 14831Put the story behind this on my build thread... but at the end of the day weather is getting nice and i need to start using this for what i purchased it for so for now any additions will be minimal.... I think ;) Overall I'm very happy for how it turned out since I did all the fabrication myself. The D ring attached to the 1 1/2 receiver in the front has already been handy around the house, and made a great place to keep the hook on the winch anchored. Can't wait to get some mud on her.

BADASS.......FRICKING SIC..
let's go get that DIRTY now....
well Done

Reactions: Stacy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!