Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anyone have any experience with either of these two front racks on a 1000?

Do you trail ride? If so I wouldn't want a hood or roof rack, I like to keep as much weight off the front and as low as possible everywhere. But that's just me.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would likely take it off during the summer, really looking for something to use during waterfowl season. Often have 3-4 guys, decoys, blinds, bags, chairs etc... Figured a front rack would be a great place for smaller bags/chairs.

Reactions: Smitty335
S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not familiar with those, but here's a pic or two of mine... This buggy is used almost exclusively for hunting and that basket up front has been invaluable!
I had this one custom built for me because I wanted it large enough that I could put a pad down and haul my bow/with quiver full of arras in it without an issue... It's all aluminum and comes off by removing 2 wing nuts/bolts. It's very sturdy and mounts to the ROPS upper mounting hardware.
Link to the home page of their web site... They're in the Houston Texas area, but I know they ship all over the country...

They did that top too... It's all aluminum and I stand on top of it to fill feeders... it's stout!

IMG 6665Pioneer 1000 001Pioneer 1000 004

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That is nice, looking at the website I didnt see anything close to that but seeing the other prices its probably out of my price range.

Reactions: Smitty335
S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That top, the basket (all aluminum and powder coated and installed), and that front bumper was about 3200 bucks... Since I'm local, I dropped my Pioneer off on Monday, and picked it up Friday afternoon... It was all done... They do lots of custom work. Have a buddy that bought a Ranger 1000 crew and hauled it from the dealer over to them... dropped it off and picked it up a month later and 30 grand later, he had a south Texas quail buggy complete with high seat, dog boxes, holsters, stereo, even a dang drone with the navigation controller mounted on the dash with a 12" screen... Ol' boy got more money than sense for sure!! 💲 💲 🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!