P1000 Front shocks

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just purchased the front set of fox qs3 front shocks from Ebay for $679. It took alot to push the order now button knowing there will be a mad girlfriend when she finds out how much they cost lol
LOL, hoss if you have to account to a woman you are not married too ....... you is in trouble ..... lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife tells me all the time I don't love her enough to buy her Fox shocks. Maybe i'll get a gf that doesn't mind the ride.
Wives don't like it rough on trail rides and I will leave rough/inventive to your imagination for liking! HA! Just kidding! HA!

J

JTW

LOL, hoss if you have to account to a woman you are not married too ....... you is in trouble ..... lol
09471B24 8BBF 44C8 8C62 1A3333384D4A

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just told the girlfriend about the purchase. She said maybe we can keep up with your brothers rzr on bad trails now lol. I think she's a keeper ha
You get two or four? The self leveling rear shocks are poop!

D

DDDonkey

I was looking today and for the price of the Fox front and rear I can get the elks stage 3 fronts and stage 2 for the rears for about the same price. Any thoughts, I know there are the Viking shocks out there too.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just told the girlfriend about the purchase. She said maybe we can keep up with your brothers rzr on bad trails now lol. I think she's a keeper ha
Just head straight into the brush they won’t follow;)
Congrats on your decision.

advertisement
M

Mahanoy

Apr 7, 2019
Tamaqua, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just head straight into the brush they won’t follow;)
Congrats on your decision.
Got the shocks today and put them on and holy crap do they make a difference. One thing I did notice is the shock resivor seems pretty close to the tire and full flex. Is it just me being over worried so I don't break my small fortune or does it hit

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the shocks today and put them on and holy crap do they make a difference. One thing I did notice is the shock resivor seems pretty close to the tire and full flex. Is it just me being over worried so I don't break my small fortune or does it hit
Unless you have a lift on it they should clear fine at compression. They do sit close. With a lift you need to spin rear shocks so res sits inward.
Go for a ride and see what you got

Reactions: BigOL3
J

JTW

They won’t hit of you have it setup right...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!