P1000 fuel injection warning light came on

S

selfguided

Jan 29, 2016
arizona
got close to 1300 miles on machine driving the other day warming light came on and locked my machine to an idle turned it off then back on and light hasn't come since running better than ever taking it in to dealer to see what code was hoping it was a glitch first issue I had with my machine is that the fan connector wasn't plugged in from factory other than 2 small issues couldn't be more happy with my machine

J

jfreak

Jul 25, 2016
PNW
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a loose connection at the engine block near the starter causing all kinds of weird stuff. But with 1300 miles I'm sure you would've noticed other symptoms.

In to hear what the dealer thinks caused it.

S

selfguided

Jan 29, 2016
arizona
dealer called and said nothing wrong with it sometime of low voltage code but they couldn't find nothing wrong

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!