Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That sounds like a challenge! I don't think you HMW can be bent as far as aluminum can but it still might be worth looking into.

I don't think it would look as pretty as the one pictured above but no doubt I could even put a flat piece which would be better than nothing at all.

I will order some quarter inch thick material and try that.

For those interested:

P1000 - Pioneer 1000 floor and firewall protection

brad-1000-5

brad-1000-5

Oct 23, 2017
Bowling Green, ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 18649
Well might want to coinsider even a flat piece over the outside. I think the design of the reinforcement squares on the underside are channeling sticks in. I just had an instance this weekend like I've seen with others
I believe that's a fact about it catching on the lobes of it and not glancing off like it would a smooth object. Didn't have stick punch thru but broke a few of the lobes on reinforcement squares.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
PLA-Products

PLA-Products

Lifetime Member
Mar 8, 2018
Northern VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For anyone interested, I sell Factory UTV skid plates. PM me and I can get you a quote shipped to your door. Thanks!

Jason

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!