BOX1

G-Force harness

ScottyP123

ScottyP123

May 17, 2020
Northern Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon x4
@Bo_Darville Great find! Thanks for the heads up. Have you installed them yet. I just ordered. That’s a good deal.

Reactions: Isaiah
Y-JAY81

Y-JAY81

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
Ownership

1. Talon R
@Bo_Darville Great find! Thanks for the heads up. Have you installed them yet. I just ordered. That’s a good deal.
I bought the 5 point and they are comfortable and work well so far. To be fair and honest it’s also my first harness and sxs so I have no means for comparison. I’m sure you’ll like them as I do though.

Z

Zona

Sep 21, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon x4
My X4 needed four so just pulled the trigger. They ended up being 59$ each. Is that what y'all paid?

Z

Zona

Sep 21, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon x4
For those of you that have these harness how did you address the shoulder bolt that holds the buckles in. The hole on the g-force harness is too small to accept the shoulder of the stock bolt.

Z

Zona

Sep 21, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon x4

See?

Reactions: JenElio
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I used a different brand but mine were the same. I drilled them out but it was so long ago, I don't remember the drill size.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I bought new bolts from Ace with less of a shoulder on it. My harness is also a different brand but same problem.

Reactions: JenElio
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!