Gear Reduction

Taras

Taras

Sep 25, 2019
Edmotnon
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I haven't seen any posts on this topic since 2019. Is there any new information on the gear reduction process or parts for the Pioneer 1000. If I missed the topic can someone post it please. 4aa911fdce44c6ac870ee9605b756d7d

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look up Reduction Boss on Facebook, they generally respond fairly quickly.

There is some info in this post

joeymt33 , Kilo427 , snuffnwhiskey off the top of my head all have them there are discussions in their build threads as well.

Search IGR on the forum for more results.
You either need to have some detailed mechanical knowledge of the machine or take it to a dealer/shop that will install it for you. Reduction Boss can make some suggestions to heal you with that.

Reactions: TripleB
Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Look up Reduction Boss on Facebook, they generally respond fairly quickly.

There is some info in this post

joeymt33 , Kilo427 , snuffnwhiskey off the top of my head all have them there are discussions in their build threads as well.

Search IGR on the forum for more results.
You either need to have some detailed mechanical knowledge of the machine or take it to a dealer/shop that will install it for you. Reduction Boss can make some suggestions to heal you with that.

Igr Is great with a proper tune using a dynojet pv3. I love mine. Installed my igr myself in about 3 hours! There is a low range gear reduction only option (also lower reverse gear) coming to the market soon.

Reactions: TripleB
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Igr Is great with a proper tune using a dynojet pv3. I love mine. Installed my igr myself in about 3 hours! There is a low range gear reduction only option (also lower reverse gear) coming to the market soon.

Yeah I would wait to see how that pans out after a year or so I would not buy one for a LONG time, that group doesn't have the best customer service attitude.

Reactions: Dezrik and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!