P1000 General Info on Pioneers

T

Tincan

Oct 1, 2017
British Columbia, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys, so when I get the time to do some work on my SXS I come here for answers and questions, as there has been so many that have gone ahead and done a boat load of work on so many things that I would like to do but don't have the time but would like to at some point SO what I would like to ask if a continued place of posts be stored on the site as like a encyclopedia for reference. Just want to make sure all this knowledge and hard work doesn't get lost. Just a thought.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys, so when I get the time to do some work on my SXS I come here for answers and questions, as there has been so many that have gone ahead and done a boat load of work on so many things that I would like to do but don't have the time but would like to at some point SO what I would like to ask if a continued place of posts be stored on the site as like a encyclopedia for reference. Just want to make sure all this knowledge and hard work doesn't get lost. Just a thought.
@Hondasxs dont know how to answer that

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
when you find something you like bookmark the thread. then you can see it through your page link with just a few clicks.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Backwoods and BWAF
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
yeah i have a few talons big red 1k 500 bookmarked myself lol. but im thinking a talon might be my next buy. still debating. got to see one in action 2 weeks ago. not a fan of the i4wd system though

Reactions: Backwoods and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yeah i have a few talons big red 1k 500 bookmarked myself lol. but im thinking a talon might be my next buy. still debating. got to see one in action 2 weeks ago. not a fan of the i4wd system though

Same boat

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Hondasxs dont know how to answer that

Me Either. lol.

But when you find a topic that interest you click the WATCH THREAD in the top right. That will add it to your watched thread list so you can look at it later without having to remember where it was. Then to view later, click forums then WATCHED THREADS as see in the second pic.
Upload 2019 9 24 22 52 49
Upload 2019 9 24 22 54 17

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Also,
You can just make a quick reply like "Hey, that's a good idea". and it will add to your post list.
Finally,
The search seems to work really well I feel like with lots of options to narrow down a search.

Reactions: BWAF
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The search feature will get you where you want to go using key words such as “seizmik” or “snorkel” etc... I believe it’s all stored you just need to search! Also going to a members garage and reading through the build thread is really where it’s at;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!