P700m4 Getting stuck in the mud

Russel

Russel

Apr 26, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
One fun thing about getting stuck in the mud, is finding all the spaces the pioneer has, which is now full of mud. Good times by all!!! My son had to crawl out the driver side and then we had to get winched out. Cleaned the water up , got her started then on our way to catch Salmon. Now the mud is everywhere. Hahahah ! Really wish I took pictures!!! Next time!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
One fun thing about getting stuck in the mud, is finding all the spaces the pioneer has, which is now full of mud. Good times by all!!! My son had to crawl out the driver side and then we had to get winched out. Cleaned the water up , got her started then on our way to catch Salmon. Now the mud is everywhere. Hahahah ! Really wish I took pictures!!! Next time!
Yes ive learned my wifes P7-4 has waaaaay more nooks and crannies than my P5 for mud to hide in. Lol Clean up is always fun.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!