BOX1

P700 Gicowboy's Big Red

C

Clarky

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2013
Awesome job. I really like the chop. Dang thing is too tall. I wish I had your skills.

Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Awesome job. I really like the chop. Dang thing is too tall. I wish I had your skills.
no real skills, just a really good imagination, and a lot of good help here on the forums. but thank you for the compliments.

Reactions: Jshell3
Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
so I went a little overboard today and got a bunch of stuff for the Pioneer. Bought a JL Audio 8" sub, 4 JL Audio 6.5" mids, 2 JL Audio amps, and a JL Audio Bluetooth receiver that I plan on installing this weekend. I just was not happy with the different sound systems available so I decided to make my own with a little help from one of my buddies. I plan on putting everything in the roof with the exception of the amps as they are completely submersible. I will take pictures of the build as we go and post them over the weekend.

Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
So installed the stereo today. Lots of beers and lots of help from my buddy's. The system sounds awesome and I will have more pictures tomorrow. Sorry diddent get more pictures of the build but we kept changinging everything as we went. Here are a couple teasers.

Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got my Pro Armour safety harnesses in the mail today so I went ahead and threw them on. Like @Tflynn said in his post, really simple job, just remove bolts and replace the belts. I will eventually come up with a different way to mount the shoulder harnesses but we are riding this weekend and I don't have time right now. I also installed 4 sets since I use the back seats in my bike. Cost me around $395 for the red ones, but hey safety first right.

Reactions: Eltobgi and Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice job. I plan on welding in another bar below the headrest at some point for the shoulder straps too. Your rig is coming along great!

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Looking good.. Your heading down the right path. Love those seat belts. :):) Maybe I'm bias...just a little :D

Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks guys, my wife has just about pulled the plug on my spending for now so I guess "Big Red" is just about complete for now. We are going riding this weekend so I can't wait to try out all the new goodies. I am gonna work on a rear tire carrier and cooler mount next though. That should be fairly inexpensive since I have most of the stuff already.

Reactions: Eltobgi
Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok so I spent 4 hours last night installing the super atv 2 inch lift on my rig. It was interesting but all in all very doable. Leaving in the morning to go riding for the weekend so we will see if all the hard work paid off. Hopefully I will be able to get some good pictures of the rig in action.

Reactions: Tflynn
Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 1571
IMG 1572
IMG 1573
IMG 1574
IMG 1577
So back in the shop this weekend and decided since I almost always use my back seats and I really needed a dry box, I decided to build a center console for my back seat. It has built in cup holders and the box locks. I bolted it to the bed frame.

Reactions: Tflynn
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Am I the only perv that wants more picture of the posters on his shop wall?

Reactions: joeymt33
Gicowboy

Gicowboy

Jul 12, 2016
Concord, NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you guys to mention my pictures.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you haven't done the lift kit. Last item on your list. I strongly STRONGLY suggest the Can-Am shocks in lieu of a lift kit. You will get the 2" lift you want and improve the ride 1000%.

Reactions: Tflynn and joeymt33