Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
What the hell is this with the arm and button?

20181228 200804

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I think that's the turbo. ;) Heads up on those knobs... it's been more than once I've engaged 4WD when trying to turn on my brights. Also, that helmet warning light is a nice place to put a switch.
I did some 30 mph drifting through the field WOT (wow might leave the swaybars), need to try that arm thingy HONDA and see what it does, with some speed of course lol. The light looks mighty fitting for a switch. And that GD buzzer for reverse and seat belts is next on my hit list.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Oh yeah, that buzzer is effective! It's as bad as the Sea Doo buzzer if you just leave the key attached. This is the Wolverine fix for that... probably works on the YXZ since Yamaha tends to do everything the same across platforms. Your YXZ seats will pop right in my Wolverine. Yamaha Wolverine X2/X4 mods, tips, and tricks - Page 4
Think I found the buzzer on the steering column. Ebrake, seat belt and reverse goes to it I believe. Ebrake buzzer would be good so might have to chase the reverse wires. Seat belt is no problem after pulling the seat like you said.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Think I found the buzzer on the steering column. Ebrake, seat belt and reverse goes to it I believe. Ebrake buzzer would be good so might have to chase the reverse wires. Seat belt is no problem after pulling the seat like you said.
That thing is annoying but I’ve left it to make sure people use the belt. If I’m just moving it around without belt I’ll click it in first. But if it were my rig it would be so gone

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!