Going to the blue side...

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That thing is annoying but I’ve left it to make sure people use the belt. If I’m just moving it around without belt I’ll click it in first. But if it were my rig it would be so gone
Buzzers = headache = grumpy rider = extra beer.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That thing is annoying but I’ve left it to make sure people use the belt. If I’m just moving it around without belt I’ll click it in first. But if it were my rig it would be so gone
I always wear belts and my daughter will NOT be driving this alone lol. We jumped the bank at the shop driveway and I looked at her and she was smiling ear to ear with dirt in her teeth... she proceeded to tell me this is awesome and nothing like the pioneer and she could do 100 across the field... Do wish this had the baby key like the X3. I can limit it with a PCV though.

D

Deleted member 3748

I always wear belts and my daughter will NOT be driving this alone lol. We jumped the bank at the shop driveway and I looked at her and she was smiling ear to ear with dirt in her teeth... she proceeded to tell me this is awesome and nothing like the pioneer and she could do 100 across the field... Do wish this had the baby key like the X3. I can limit it with a PCV though.
It doesn't have that key? My Wolvie has the turtle key under the hood. It's a separate switch and key.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It doesn't have that key? My Wolvie has the turtle key under the hood. It's a separate switch and key.
Good question. Didn't think it did. I do have another key thats not plastic coated.

Reactions: sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Zip ties to the rescue for tomorrow.

20181229 015224

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That’s awesome Snuff, I’m sure you’ll like that. Really glad you went that way over the Canned Ham!
I may still be going that route myself as it’ll be less money and an already very proven platform easily accepting of the many performance upgrades already available.
I’m sure with you having that in this group there will be some comparisons amongst people I trust so I look forward to that!
Zip ties to the rescue for tomorrow.

View attachment 99466

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I LIKE the YXZ, it’s got some gitty up, only took a couple of laps around the track but it was very nice. I stopped before I let myself get brave enough to crash it. Hope the Talon doesn’t crap itself in comparison.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I LIKE the YXZ, it’s got some gitty up, only took a couple of laps around the track but it was very nice. I stopped before I let myself get brave enough to crash it. Hope the Talon doesn’t crap itself in comparison.
I hate to say it but I just don’t think the talon will hold a candle suspension wise.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!