P700 Gone but not far

Guiltygypsy

Guiltygypsy

Feb 7, 2020
New Tazewell, Tn
Ownership

1. 700-4
I love this site and post when I feel like its something to share with our pioneer community. But this post is somewhat bitter sweet. I have sold lil Blue Bird. The lil 700 that proved itself over and over. I am leaving the pioneer 700 community, But we bought a new 1000R talon Saturday, so the journey continues and we are still a part of the Honda family. I will be joining the Talon thread, but before I go, I just wanted to say Thank you to all of you for helping and being a part of an awesome group. There will be those that ask, so to sum it up. I was made an offer that we simply could not resist on our buggy, and we bought the only thing left on the dealers floor when we went to look at new ones. Yes we looked at them all, but with toy hauler restrictions and a pure hatred of belt driven machines, the talon was the logical choice. Had no intention on buying the limited, but It was the only one From Tennessee to Mississippi at a dealer that was ready for delivery. Again. Thank you to all those that I've connected with thru this site and keep up the good work. Thank you.
Buggy
Talon 1 Talon 2

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Your still part of the family so model makes no difference.
Enjoy and keep us posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guiltygypsy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!