BOX1

P500 Good story about why I chose the Pioneer 500...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Great story and great purchase. I had the P500 for 2-1/2 years and it never let me down. Although I did have a problem with my truck and had to let it sit for a few months. The battery was toast... not even the power locks would work. I plugged in my little Noco and boom that V8 roared back to life. I drove 30 miles to the next stop and shut it down. The battery has surely recharged by now, right? Nope. This battery is ruined. Plugged in the little Noco and boom that V8 roared back to life. Off to the gas station. I know the battery is done so I plugged in the little Noco and boom that V8 roared back to life and took me home. I plugged the Noco back into its charger and it was still reading fully charged.

https://amazon.com/dp/B015TKUPIC/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Indeed Piston, I’ve had one for several years, it’s even cranked over my 65 hp JD tractor. And it has attachments to charge cell phones, tablets, LT’s, cameras, etc.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
We've already conversed a few times, but a late welcome.

Sounds like you understand what "it's" all about. A little whisk...i mean Vodka, a fire, and some tunes. And a good buddy to share it with.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from central south Mississippi and it was an awesome read. My 2016 P500 has taken a beating and is still going strong.
20180620 202558

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!