P1000 Got a little mud on the tires..

J

JTW

So today I finally had the chance to put Black Betty thru the paces..

I had a chub all day! VERY pleased with the Jefferson.. (move'n on up)

Rzr 800 and a Viking trying to keep up..
IMG 2061
IMG 2060

The P500 made it..
IMG 2064

Lunch view..
IMG 2063

Time for some clean up..
IMG 2068
IMG 2067

IMG 2066

So an hour later with the pressure washer...
IMG 2070
IMG 2069
She's now got some nicks and dings.. a few scars and many more good times ahead. I was really impressed.. Coming from the P500 it's night and day. There's just so much power when you need it and if you've got the balls to point it in a direction.. she'll go! Windshield can't get here fast enough.. my ass got wet!

J

JTW

Very nice! Glad you got out and had some fun. Only an hour with the pressure washer? Must not have been too dirty ;-)
Yeah.. I was at home and I literally never stopped spraying for an hour solid. Trying to get it good and clean before I go to wiring and installing my accessories. I should have taken some pics before I creek washed it.. I noticed the rear rollbars and bed had quite a bit of accumulation. That ole clay just keeps magically appearing even after you wash an area.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah.. I was at home and I literally never stopped spraying for an hour solid. Trying to get it good and clean before I go to wiring and installing my accessories. I should have taken some pics before I creek washed it.. I noticed the rear rollbars and bed had quite a bit of accumulation. That ole clay just keeps magically appearing even after you wash an area.
No doubt. Just when you think you've got it all you find more.

Reactions: JTW
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I loooove my shop..
Right now I have the 1000, my 2004 Rancher, a RZR170, and my wife's FJ Cruiser in mine. I can still move around and do things, but it's tight!

J

JTW

Right now I have the 1000, my 2004 Rancher, a RZR170, and my wife's FJ Cruiser in mine. I can still move around and do things, but it's tight!
Mine is a 40x60 with 16ft eves.. and it's full. Doesn't matter how big it is.. it'll get filled up! ;):eek:
My truck and the 1000 go in the house garage.. I actually could use another building for farm implements.

advertisement
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About 11 years ago I had the opportunity to buy a place that had a 3 bay garage, with one of the bays having a pit. It also had in floor radiant heat. The house was decent, but needed a little work. My ex didn't like it. Notice I said my ex... lol. I'm still stuck in the place she wanted, though... without her ;-)

J

JTW

About 11 years ago I had the opportunity to buy a place that had a 3 bay garage, with one of the bays having a pit. It also had in floor radiant heat. The house was decent, but needed a little work. My ex didn't like it. Notice I said my ex... lol. I'm still stuck in the place she wanted, though... without her ;-)
Well that sucks... was she a wife?
Dad and I bought a 4 post 12000lbs lift for $500 bucks.. (awesome shape and late modle) out of a garage that closed. I've got it 90% complete, just need to drill the concrete and set the anchors. It's in our storage building about a mile between our farms.. should be handy once we get it done.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well that sucks... was she a wife?
Dad and I bought a 4 post 12000lbs lift for $500 bucks.. (awesome shape and late modle) out of a garage that closed. I've got it 90% complete, just need to drill the concrete and set the anchors. It's in our storage building about a mile between our farms.. should be handy once we get it done.
She was. The only mistakes I don't make is when I buy Honda's... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice to see her dirty JTW! An hour ain't bad at all

Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks fun. Where were you riding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!