Got stuck. It happens.

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
Tried to drive thru a bog today. Not gonna happen. No winch yet.....had to walk back to the car for a come-along and chain.....which we had forgot to pack. 3 hour odeal to get free and a muddy mess. Just as we got it out the heavy rains came. Phew. Looks like a few days of rain coming up here.

Winch just moved to the top of the priority list.

Attachments

• photo-18.JPG
    photo-18.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 719
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
heeeheehhee... lol.
Looks fairly swampy there. Glad you got it out before the rain came.
A winch has always been my #1 mod. I could not imagine getting this thing stuck like I have my Rincon. It would take a tow truck.

F

foggy

Sep 13, 2013
There is no wrecker gonna get to where I was. Not gonna happen.. Not sure a front mounted winch could have been useful.....as the cable would have been hard to get under the vehicle. Lots of mud packed under the chassis. Broke one come-along. Walked a loooong way to get another.....and a chain and shovel. Sorry situation. My friend gave out. Out of the blue.....a rancher shows up from thru the brush. Heard our commotion as he was checking game cameras..........and replaces my friend to get the job done. Phew. Lucky were still not there.

M

motorman587

Sep 12, 2013
hahaha, I feel your pain. Did that two weeks ago. It was still fun and do it again!!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!