Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 0524
IMG 0523
Looks good.
I played around with dimple patches today. I only did the drivers door as a test for next weekend's ride.
My concern is how much mud/sand/water will hold behind them and will that be a issue?
Added the stealth snorkel

Reactions: Plumber32
chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought so. I'm on the fence with that one. If it was a 100 instead of 195 I'd probably already have one.
Someone may have found the hose somewhere, that's what your buying. The noise isn't bad, my filter may restrict to much or could just be loss of power pulling bigger tires, that happen together

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good. How does it ride?
Each setup rode well with the bighorns, they are soft and trail ride really well. Bracket lift worked well, just would have took a butcher job to work with front arms, and impossible for rear most likely

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!