elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
There is a color legend in the MEMBERS ONLY section of our website.

I must be blind as I could not find it in the members only site. I did download the 7-22 update last night and noticed the file format had changed. Had to download a new tool to extract the data.

Can you pm me a link to the legend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I must be blind as I could not find it in the members only site. I did download the 7-22 update last night and noticed the file format had changed. Had to download a new tool to extract the data.

Can you pm me a link to the legend?

Confirmed, I am blind. Saw it this evening ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you still offer this? The link at the beginning shows an error when I click on it. How much?

Reactions: JACKAL
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That only shows links to pre loaded tablets. Do you still offer the programming if someone has their own tablet?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you still offer this? The link at the beginning shows an error when I click on it. How much?
They are currently not installing their maps on your tablet anymore. Maybe a PM to @Lifetime-Trailmaps to see if they can provide one on one assistance.

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks! You will already be familiar with our new APP since it was built by Jose @ Orux. The new map download feature is nice and the new update system is going to make everyone of you smile! Everything can be done right from the device. No more cables, computers, etc.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! You will already be familiar with our new APP since it was built by Jose @ Orux. The new map download feature is nice and the new update system is going to make everyone of you smile! Everything can be done right from the device. No more cables, computers, etc.
Do you have a target price set for current non users of your service?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Best news ever! Especially for those of us who live in a Mac environment. Android doesn’t mesh well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!